We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Fish Recipes

Question Fish Recipes

Since my main character has been fishing for the Dock District in the Dol Amroth dailies, she has acquired many fish that can be used in Cooking Recipes. She has passed the fish onto my character who has the Cooking Craft. I looked at the Cook's Recipe Index on the LOTRO Wiki and it says that some of the recipes can be obtained from Vendors but it doesn't say which Vendors? Does anyone know where I can get the fish recipes? They are available at different tiers.

Pretty sure Jewel Underhill sells some tasty fish recipes in Michel Delving.

I will check Jewel out. Many of the recipes seem to be for the Master Tier. I hope Jewel has those, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrider39 View Post
    I will check Jewel out. Many of the recipes seem to be for the Master Tier. I hope Jewel has those, too!
    Check any Expert Cook NPC for the recipes. Jewel Underhill in Michel Delving's Craft-fair, Aesseryn in Three-farrow Crafting Hall (Bree), Déorthryth in Ost Guruth & Aeswë in The Vineyards of Lórien.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

ya, fishing recipes have hardly been used since lvl 50-60.

I hope Central Gondor in U15 has fishing food recipes since we're on the ocean.
    LvL 100s: Beorning, Burglar, Captain, Champ, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-Master, Minstrel, Rune-Keeper
    LvL 85: Warden, Minstrel
    All my forum posts are my opinions and may not even be that. Also On Twitter: @leixicon

The only fishing recipes you won't find are for flounder, and those are rep gated to Forochel.
    Gladnagl-Elf LM, Gerbil-Hob Burg, Hamskald-Dwf Guard, Mithlind-Hum Mini, Talarka-Elf Hunt, || Laurelin EN-RP -- For RP; Join Club Slotro; bit.ly/slowtro