We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Best of their class post U14

Who's now the best of their class post U14? Try to give your opinion on people who are recently active. Cheers.

Popularity contest U14...annnndd go.
    Nodeninja

Illithianos best warden gladden has to offer

Recluse-spider

Every warg that sprints on track...so every warg
    Ughidontknow rnk 14 hunter...Tripso rnk 6 burg...Izeatzfreepz rnk 8 warg....Yells rnk 10 warleader
    Leader of The Hobbit Syndicate
    "Everyone wants to be the hero and no one wants to be support"

So the people who are best now has changed from the people who were best last month? I'd just nominate a bunch of old friends anyways, Barru is active atm, atleast I think so, kudos to him.
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    So the people who are best now has changed from the people who were best last month? I'd just nominate a bunch of old friends anyways, Barru is active atm, atleast I think so, kudos to him.
    Its pretty much who people can remember of recent memory i.e popularity contest. Most of these that deserve to be truly on these lists don't play anymore.
    Ughidontknow rnk 14 hunter...Tripso rnk 6 burg...Izeatzfreepz rnk 8 warg....Yells rnk 10 warleader
    Leader of The Hobbit Syndicate
    "Everyone wants to be the hero and no one wants to be support"

Quote Originally Posted by idontcare789 View Post
    Its pretty much who people can remember of recent memory i.e popularity contest. Most of these that deserve to be truly on these lists don't play anymore.
    That's partially true, if I may say so!

It's true; many veterans (since SoA/MoM) and "old school" players have abandoned LOTRO's ship, due to many reasons (e.g. grind, unbalanced PvMP etc.)

On the other hand, you can see many decent and pro new characters (aka new blood) of each class arised on every server; which is very hopeful and we def need it!

Any MMO finds their way, no matter who decides to leave or stay for w/e reason!

The new entries who know how to play their toons, they deserve to be named in such statistics threads.

P.S. Any vote concerning "THE BEST" of any freep/creep class, they are ALWAYS personal views based on several standards and they MAY stay like this, imo

Enjoy your game

With respect