We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Trait points with new zones

did they add one point per new zone in the west gondor area or does anyone know like they did with HD

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen1981 View Post
    did they add one point per new zone in the west gondor area or does anyone know like they did with HD
    I'm pretty sure they didn't add any other than the 2 from leveling to 100. They could add it before it goes live, but I don't think they did yet.
    [center]100 Burglar - Baldigar, 100 Minstrel - Desmio, 100 LM - Cartontolos, 100 Warden - Handorost, 100 Beorning - Geirvarinn, 100 RK - Thrandstar, 100 Captain - Aeganros, 100 Guardian - Heornar, 58 Hunter - Saerielle[/center]
    [center][color=cyan][b]Landroval[/b][/color], The [color=orange][i]Blackheart Pirates[/i][/color][/center]
    [center][img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQrIwW8CUAAn8hK.png:large[/img][/center]
    [center][url=https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?527939-What-LotRO-needs-to-focus-on-(that-is-not-specifically-endgame)]My Mega Suggestions Thread[/url][/center]

k ty i know i found the ones in HD zones a real grind and had to hard time pushing myself to do them on all my characters

k ty i know i found the ones in HD zones a real grind and had to hard time pushing myself to do them on all my characters
    Yeah I really hope they don't I don't like having to grind out HD an I hope they take trait points off that as well as BB's that is also a big pain

Quote Originally Posted by stormshadowking View Post
    Yeah I really hope they don't I don't like having to grind out HD an I hope they take trait points off that as well as BB's that is also a big pain
    yea having them tied to BB is a pain to but i doubt they will with BB cause they make money off the promotional points in the store

yea having them tied to BB is a pain to but i doubt they will with BB cause they make money off the promotional points in the store
    This ^

There is no one in my kin that has > 200 promotion points and no one that has any interest in grinding BB's for them, although we group/raid all the time.

I'd be curious to see the stats on what % of the pop have actually achieved 200 promotion points, and what % of those got them from achievements vs the store. I suspect that a large amount of the population is locked out of reaching their full potential in their chosen play style because Turbine is trying to coerce us to play BB's.

No matter how many rewards/gimmicks they tie to BB's, IMO they will only ever be tolerated, not liked. Content that is fun to play is its own reward.

this is part of why i consider HD a flop to a certain degree cause of big battles and putting trait points on each of five HD zones

Quote Originally Posted by q945 View Post
    This ^

There is no one in my kin that has > 200 promotion points and no one that has any interest in grinding BB's for them, although we group/raid all the time.

I'd be curious to see the stats on what % of the pop have actually achieved 200 promotion points, and what % of those got them from achievements vs the store. I suspect that a large amount of the population is locked out of reaching their full potential in their chosen play style because Turbine is trying to coerce us to play BB's.

No matter how many rewards/gimmicks they tie to BB's, IMO they will only ever be tolerated, not liked. Content that is fun to play is its own reward.
    It's odd that 200 is the threshold, as to get to 200 you have to do the raid BB, and Turbine tells that there are few raiders in game. I don't know if the non-groupers feel compelled to buy points in the store or not, there's really no content that really needs your character to be maxed.

Quote Originally Posted by Namesse View Post
    It's odd that 200 is the threshold, as to get to 200 you have to do the raid BB, and Turbine tells that there are few raiders in game. I don't know if the non-groupers feel compelled to buy points in the store or not, there's really no content that really needs your character to be maxed.
    true but some people like me like to get the full potential of my characters but man big battles are yawn feast 5000!