We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Mithril Coin costs

Have Mithril Coin costs been adjusted for travel in Helm's Deep yet? I have not "re-downloaded" Bullroarer since deleting it before the change was made and it was made available again.

There was no timetable given for a reduction of cost, not even a "soon" but it was described as temporary. If a decision has been made to leave them as is, I'd like to formally request and suggest that MC point costs be reduced now. I think as players bring their 2nd, 3rd, and beyond characters through an area, it's reasonable to allow them to skip unnecessary travel time without having to pay such a steep price, especially since it seems in some cases built in for that purpose (I'm not saying it IS, I'm just saying each time you do nothing but travel between two distant NPCs, it's memorable and frustrating).

I'd also like to see if allowing one free MC travel on a timer similar to the one player "deaths" invokes might be possible. I think it would certainly cause some people to use it more that don't normally and while those that might use it rarely might now get a free travel, it might also "spoil" players who like using it often and get them to use it more, perhaps offsetting the MCs not used in those aforementioned more rare cases.

I refuse to buy them at any cost or for any reason. I can ride or run and enjoy the scenery along the way.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000241fb6/signature.png]Galaetea[/charsig]

"There will be no Dawn for Men" ~ Saruman the White

the whole exploration seeing landscape etc. is getting silly not why i play a mmorpg if i want that i can go play a single player game and get the same type of exploration if i want it as far as i know about the MC cost i think its still the same but not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen1981 View Post
    the whole exploration seeing landscape etc. is getting silly not why i play a mmorpg if i want that i can go play a single player game and get the same type of exploration if i want it as far as i know about the MC cost i think its still the same but not sure
    The thing is, more and more quests are now landscape quests that you pick up as you go through a certain area. If you MC travel to your objective you will miss many landscape quests.

Quote Originally Posted by SjsharksBoy View Post
    The thing is, more and more quests are now landscape quests that you pick up as you go through a certain area. If you MC travel to your objective you will miss many landscape quests.
    i might do that but does not mean i'm gonna sit here and look and say oh my gosh its pretty no not gonna do that not that type of person I'll do it for the quests and deeds and move on not a fan exploration in lord of the rings online