We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

So, to clarify, multi-boxing in the Moors is OK?

I want to be clear....since my last thread was closed on me...multi-boxing in the moors, having like 3 or 4 of the same creep on follow, all taking the same actions, all attacking with the same skill, this is perfectly OK to kill freeps with? Thank you for clarifying.
    [img]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/quibster/akbalak_zps628d4080.jpg[/img]
    Signed,
    DennisWeaver

It is allowed, yes.

I didn't see your last thread but would expect this closed as well since this has been made clear over and over and over. Many years ago one dev posted that obviously the devs didn't like it, describing it as "unsporting" or "unsportsmanlike", thus hinting they might do something about it, but again that was at least five or six years ago and ever since devs have firmly declared it legal. It's something the player community must self-police, and I doubt any servers still have strong enough communities to do anything about it.
    Sniz(defiler) / Johanson(cappy)

Quote Originally Posted by Mordem_the_RK View Post
    I want to be clear....since my last thread was closed on me...multi-boxing in the moors, having like 3 or 4 of the same creep on follow, all taking the same actions, all attacking with the same skill, this is perfectly OK to kill freeps with? Thank you for clarifying.
    Yes.

There is no place for sportsmanship in LOTRO. That has been made abundantly clear over and over.

None of the devs, GM's or community relations people play in the Moors so they don't really care what happens there. You can fire up 25 instances of the client and one shot everyone around you in the PVP portion of this game. Perfectly legitimate way to play.

btw, this thread will be closed as well.

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordem_the_RK View Post
    There was no abiguity in my previous statement and no reason for a new thread to get the exact same answer again.

It is not a violatoin. In fact the game client has an option to allow you to run multiple instances of the client at once so you can log in several characters from different accounts at once.

I also recommend you read the community guidelines about reopening closed threads. Especially ones that have been answered already.