We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Moria Waterworks Landscape Video

Me and my partner just recently reached 100 subscribers on our LOTRO-Based youtube channel. In honor of this, my partner made a landscape video featuring the "Moria Waterworks."
    The video is below.

Thanks to everyone who made this possible, and enjoy the video!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000018b0c7/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

In front of puter. Thanks, online games. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Firenoah View Post
    Thanks to everyone who made this possible, and enjoy the video!
    The video is great. I like how it showcases a lot of the smaller animals (like he glowworm) along with the rest of the majestic landscape.

I'm not quite at Moria yet. I've been taking my time for over 2 years to get there. My highest level toon is literally almost at the door saying "FRIEND".

The video proves to me that there is nothing more majestic, more grand, and more starkly, Gothically beautiful than Dwarven architecture.

I can't wait to get in there!!!!
    Crickhollow---Citridyla, Ythrondis, and Hraf. Meneldor--Dockerson, Kariadriel and Thasgar. Gladden--Gamoskorin, Henessy, and Lanthreldras. Firefoot--Amberson and Liedvar. Brandywine--Audny, Egilwine, and Gardihauk. I'm an altoholic, pie-eating fool! :)

Very nice video!
    ;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb

The visuals are nice, although the camera movements might be a bit too fast.
    However, the audio is awful and doesn't fit the scenery at all.