We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Steely Dawn Starter Pack on sale on Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/213179/

£3.74. A good price even if its just for the 500tp and the scrolls.
    Council Of The West On Snowbourn

Runesi lvl 100 Rune Keeper

I got mine when they put it on Humble Bundle ^^

The armor did not look as cool as I expect, though :/

The 5 tomes of EXP boost will be given to every characters, even new ones created after the purchase : P
    [I]"Deserves it! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of judgment. For even the wise cannot see all ends"[/I] - [B]Gandalf[/B]

Has anyone tried ordering this twice on the one STEAM account?
    I got it the last time it was on sale for one of my accounts. I am just wondering if I can buy it again for another account without having to go to the bother of creating another STEAM account to get a CD key.

TIA

Every character receives a box with 5 armor pieces plus 5 tomes of extraordinary experience.

Pros:
    - cheaper 500 tp
    - Evendim quest pack. it's a good combination with Mithril edition

Cons:
    - Everything is bound to character and can't be reclaimed with the /reclaim command.
    - The armor should be Bound to Account or in a separate package
    - Where is my Steam Horse?

I got this when it was on Humble Bundle and it was well worth it. As was mentioned, the TP and scrolls alone make this a worthwhile purchase. Don't miss out on this while it's available, guys!

If only the armor were dyeable
    If you give away gold bars, someone will complain they're too heavy.
    .: Dannach, 100 WDN :.: Daire, 83 LMR :.: Gyrefalcon, 92 CHN :.: Brandon, 72 CPT :.: Honey, 71 GRD :.: Griffon, 69 HNT :.: Kaelenea, 72 RNK :.
    .: Iryth, 56 WDN :.: Baye, 56 WDN :.: Samtal, 64 WDN :.:Dunnock, 56 WDN :.: Sedgewald, 68 LMR :.: Breyon, 41 CHN :.: Tieran, 50 HNT :.

I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul.
    Might as well face it, I'm addicted to WDN

If I could pick another older quest pack (I already have Evendim), then I would definitely get it. The 500TP is a good price by itself I guess, but I don't want the xp pots.

Not bad, though i already have Evendim and the armour doesn't look that good.
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

Did anyone buy this and then log in only to realize their bags were full (and not get the tomes)? Did I just lose out for that toon?

(That'll teach my alt to leave a mess in her inventory!)
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by andrealibs View Post
    Did anyone buy this and then log in only to realize their bags were full (and not get the tomes)? Did I just lose out for that toon?

(That'll teach my alt to leave a mess in her inventory!)
    There should only be 1 package called MAC STARTER BUNDLE, which you open to give Armour, Buffs etc.

much rather save that money and put it toward something like skyrim or something rather than the fluff in that package when they have their fall sale that is

Hey so I bought this yesterday and just today am getting on to check it out, but it's not showing up anywhere?

Do I have to have LOTRO downloaded through steam in order for it to work?

Quote Originally Posted by EldarwenYerathiel View Post
    Hey so I bought this yesterday and just today am getting on to check it out, but it's not showing up anywhere?

open up steam in the big picture mode and then you can copy the 'key', and apply it to your lotro account in https://myaccount.turbine.com/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by EldarwenYerathiel View Post

Open steam> Library > select the game> under "Links" select CD Key> copy the key to clipboard

Then register the key in
    https://myaccount.turbine.com/index.php

Thanks to the person who started this post on the starter pack sale. This is a really good deal. The turbine points and experience boosts that come with this package make it worth the while. I do agree that the cosmetic armor is a little blah. But, still a good deal. Although, I thought it was suppose to come with a horse? It didn't. Did I miss something there? Still, like I said, worth the turbine points and experience boosts.

I got it purely for the TP, pretty good deal - Exp scrolls are just a bonus
    Pelarin Goldheart of Bree-land, Level 45 Guardian of the Brandywine server.

I don't use Steam, but this is still a really nice offer.
    However on the steam page it says:
    'Requires the base game The Lord of the Rings Online on Steam in order to play.'
    Does it really only work with the steam version? Isn't it simply a code to enter at myaccount.turbine.com? Does anyone have any experience using this and the normal lotro version??

You do not have to use Steam to use this code. Just get the code from Steam, and enter into your Turbine account as always. I did and I have never played any game through Steam, including this one.

Sounds perfect, thanks for the info!