We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Will there be....

1.New PvP weapons/shields etc....
    2.New jewellery with phys/tact mit on them?
    3.New instances? (I got a feeling that there won't be, which is mind boggling since there is an obvious demand for them..)

Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    1.New PvP weapons/shields etc....
    2.New jewellery with phys/tact mit on them?
    3.New instances? (I got a feeling that there won't be, which is mind boggling since there is an obvious demand for them..)
    I don't know the answer to number 1, but if you need physical or tactical mitigation, you can pick that up on the new slotted armor in U14, and just get Epic Battle jewelry for stats and such. As far as new instances go, I think there is one (basic) 3-man instance as part of the Dol Amroth daily stuff.
    Aethelbehrt ~ Captain of Landroval
    Haradwen ~ Warden of Landroval
    Zôraphel ~ Burglar of Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Othniel View Post
    I don't know the answer to number 1, but if you need physical or tactical mitigation, you can pick that up on the new slotted armor in U14, and just get Epic Battle jewelry for stats and such. As far as new instances go, I think there is one (basic) 3-man instance as part of the Dol Amroth daily stuff.
    Well being as the only viable gear for the moors won't have essence sockets, then we just need lvl 100 MIT jewls, in stead of having to wear bloody level 75 stuff.