We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy NEW soundtrck at u14?

and what will we do in the dead road..

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by PCY View Post
    and what will we do in the dead road..
    Since u14 is a qp, no new soundtrack. There are only 2 quests in the paths of the dead.
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

Quote Originally Posted by robbie1435 View Post
    There are only 2 quests in the paths of the dead.
    And the Swan Knights' Faction quests, i think.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Since u14 is a qp, no new soundtrack. There are only 2 quests in the paths of the dead.
    From what I recall, Rowan said they were working on a new setup for recording live instruments, including harps for Dol Amroth.

-Bel
    Belnavar - Captain - 105 - Brandywine - Leader of Keepers of the Palantiri

Quote Originally Posted by Belnavar View Post
    From what I recall, Rowan said they were working on a new setup for recording live instruments, including harps for Dol Amroth.

-Bel
    So they are releasing Gondor with the same music from Rohan (If I understood correctly)? Or is the new music going to be added for when U14 goes live? I'd be perfectly happy to wait another 2 weeks for the update if it meant the music would be there. Gondor and Rohan contrast greatly in just about every cultural aspect, so I would presume musical style would be vastly different as well.

From what was said on the livestreams, they were aiming to get new music in for U14. Whether they meet the deadline or not, I'm not sure, but presumably it would be possible to add that music in 14.1 if it's not ready in time.

I agree that we need to hear different music in Gondor.

-Bel
    Belnavar - Captain - 105 - Brandywine - Leader of Keepers of the Palantiri

I hope they will let us download this new music as well! It's nice to be able to listen to LOTRO music when not in game
    ;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb

Two quests (one is an instance) and an exploration
    deed (five locations). I play with sound off so I can't
    testify to music, but the graphics are kind of neat.
    There are two kinds of undead: your basic (level 95)
    Oathbreaker) and some will-o'-the-wisps that you
    don't fight, they just swoop around you.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Belnavar View Post
    From what was said on the livestreams, they were aiming to get new music in for U14. Whether they meet the deadline or not, I'm not sure, but presumably it would be possible to add that music in 14.1 if it's not ready in time.

I agree that we need to hear different music in Gondor.

-Bel
    Ahhhh, okay. I thought that they had said that in one of the livestreams, but your post had me wondering if it had been changed!