We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Random Connection Loss?

I was in a raid waiting for some people when all of a sudden I couldn't move and said to myself "Internet must be out" so I alt-tab out and get on google and search around seeing if it would stop at some point but no. I get back on my character is still frozen and at this point I've probably already been kicked so I shutdown computer and restart and then it takes like 5 minutes to log in and another 5 minutes for the game to start, I get on my character and i'm bored so I get in a hyt instance and run around, when I get done and am running back througg the field AGAIN I stop and my character freezes. All of this time my internet is fine, what's happening?

I seem to have the same problem - can barely log on.

Server: Riddermark.
    ISP: AT&T U-Verse 24/3

Internet is fine, however I am mentioning the ISP in case it is routing issues between AT&T and Turbine's datacenter.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on Turbine's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Server: Dwarrowdelf
    Also At&T U-verse

Same trouble here :/