We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Chieftain gosmith

gratz gosmith on r12

I'm sure most it was from my warden

Gratz

Best spider on crick
    Siggy

Grats gos on rank !
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000fd3e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Grats, little Sakospider! Who'd you rank off of?

Looking at your wartab gotta say - that's an awful low KB count for r12, but I am glad to say that where you could be considered lacking in kbs you more than enough make up with skill!

Even pre u13 spider buff you were a tough fight, congratulations and onwards!

Also here's a documentary about you

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Looking at your wartab gotta say - that's an awful low KB count for r12, but I am glad to say that where you could be considered lacking in kbs you more than enough make up with skill!

Well did you see the kill count Thor? that was low too, the kill to kb ratio was very respectable, it's just the high infamy! Grats to an awesome spider Gosmith
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Quote Originally Posted by wretchesandkings View Post
    gratz gosmith on r12

I'm sure most it was from my warden

Thank you Wardi.Your Warden helped a lot to rank,but helped me more to have good time/fights with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jousimies View Post
    Gratz

Best spider on crick
    Thank you very much Kirv

Quote Originally Posted by catrean View Post
    Grats gos on rank !
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by themannweb View Post
    Grats, little Sakospider! Who'd you rank off of?
    Ty Eared...wasnt on 1v1s...open fights i think my last kb was on a new mini harmonius i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post

Thank you very much Thorfie i really appriciate it.

Ps. Lols for your documentary about me,im still laughing Also my ingame last name from now on will be Abigassspider
    Ps1.Also about the wartab numbers i personaly believe that for a 10months old spider are good(i made this char at mid/end ROR,Sept 2013),considering the time zone difference(im European in a US server) and the pvp activity in our server.

Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post
    Well did you see the kill count Thor? that was low too, the kill to kb ratio was very respectable, it's just the high infamy! Grats to an awesome spider Gosmith
    Thank you Fire,appriciate it.
    Last edited by Sakoals; Jul 05 2014 at 09:08 PM.
    R12 spider Gosmith,R12 guard Gosmithh

Late grats Gosmith! onward to rank 13. Hopefully the action keeps up on Crickhollow.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

congratulations gosmith. keep on the good work. and talking about kbs, guess who got the first r12gosmithkb :P
    Apagon r12 Guardian - Feianor r10 Rune-Keeper