We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 36 of 36
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,027
    The thing is I'm not sure there was a problem to begin with. If the first hit has a chance to crit and does, and therefore all subsequent dots/hots crit: Then overall the amount of dots that crit is directly proportional to the crit%.

    If the fix had worked as intended and each dot/hot has its own crit chance, then overall with a big enough sample... guess what? the amount of dots that crit is directly proportional to the crit%.

    Now what was the need to try and fix this again?

    edit: if whilst fixing this, someone wants to allow Hunter dots to crit I'm officially good with that. Thanks.
    Elendilmir - 95 Hunter Berenthalion - 80ish Burg Berendybuck - baby warden Berenion.

    Worst Reaver on the server BerendyBash - R4

  2. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldarian_Grace View Post
    The thing is I'm not sure there was a problem to begin with. If the first hit has a chance to crit and does, and therefore all subsequent dots/hots crit: Then overall the amount of dots that crit is directly proportional to the crit%.

    If the fix had worked as intended and each dot/hot has its own crit chance, then overall with a big enough sample... guess what? the amount of dots that crit is directly proportional to the crit%.

    Now what was the need to try and fix this again?

    edit: if whilst fixing this, someone wants to allow Hunter dots to crit I'm officially good with that. Thanks.
    Because of auto crit skills like the ones burgs and captains have. Both classes have skills which give a following skill a 100% crit chance and guess which skills are chosen to auto crit.....you guessed it, bleed skills. Not really Gamebreaking but definitely a MUCH better crit chance than your sample would suggest.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,027
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfigglesworth View Post
    Because of auto crit skills like the ones burgs and captains have. Both classes have skills which give a following skill a 100% crit chance and guess which skills are chosen to auto crit.....you guessed it, bleed skills. Not really Gamebreaking but definitely a MUCH better crit chance than your sample would suggest.
    For the burglar that's a quirky way that stealth works in the QK line and faint attack exacerbates. If used not from stealth a normal crit rate is seen. I know nothing of the voodoo that makes captains work though I'm afraid.
    Elendilmir - 95 Hunter Berenthalion - 80ish Burg Berendybuck - baby warden Berenion.

    Worst Reaver on the server BerendyBash - R4

  4. #29
    xRaina's Avatar
    xRaina is offline Beta Coordinator
    Turbine, Inc.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    114
    This bug is being looked into by QA and developers. Fixes are being tested on internal servers at this time. If you see any lingering effects from this bug, please remember to /bug with which skills are not behaving as expected.

    Thank you!

  5. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by xRaina View Post
    This bug is being looked into by QA and developers.
    Thank you very much for the reply. I cannot overstate how far it goes when there's communication between the players and staff.

  6. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldeld View Post
    Thank you very much for the reply. I cannot overstate how far it goes when there's communication between the players and staff.
    Amen! Thank you for the response.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Landroval~

    ~Rank 12 Warg, Landroval~

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by xRaina View Post
    This bug is being looked into by QA and developers. Fixes are being tested on internal servers at this time. If you see any lingering effects from this bug, please remember to /bug with which skills are not behaving as expected.

    Thank you!
    great news, although you are fixing something that you broke, lol
    Siggy

  8. #33
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    902
    atleast it is getting looked into to...
    Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wizards, For They Are subtle and Quick To Anger.

    Armdyl ''Army'' The Loremaster - Secretly afraid of Reavers, Wargs, Blackarrows, spiders, and Defilers. Even More Terrified of eye gouge's 3 second cool-down.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Orem
    Posts
    871
    I would really like this fixed because I have a rune-keeper and if the crit heal and the crit damage of it got messed up they need to fix it.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Bruges, Belgium
    Posts
    37
    It was about time to nerf those stupid bleeds. All the fotm wardens can delete and make the next fotm class XD
    It was plain stupid that bleeds were doing that much damage, some of them were criting 5k+ on ranked full audacity creeps, also the burg bleed deserved the nerf, aut crit on each tick which is able to crit up to 2k also. Another nice change fore the face roll water lore masters, no more crits on spam heals, you just gonna die as flies

  11. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Creepz View Post
    Another nice change fore the face roll water lore masters, no more crits on spam heals, you just gonna die as flies
    Hmmmm. I think you may be in for an unpleasant surprise.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Landroval~

    ~Rank 12 Warg, Landroval~

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload