We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

PvMP, is it really active?

Hi everybody. Im a returning player looking to level up and focus on pvmp only. Im gonna start over fresh so hopefully the leveling and grouping won't be to painful. My characters are on Brandywine so I was wondering if I finish leveling up will the pvmp be really active. Will there be lots of fights or has it died out? Also is this still the most populated server for pvmp? Thanks for any answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Diotic View Post
    Hi everybody. Im a returning player looking to level up and focus on pvmp only. Im gonna start over fresh so hopefully the leveling and grouping won't be to painful. My characters are on Brandywine so I was wondering if I finish leveling up will the pvmp be really active. Will there be lots of fights or has it died out? Also is this still the most populated server for pvmp? Thanks for any answers.
    You will have lots of action on Brandy, it is a very active server.
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)