We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Stangard Tavern Quest

Anyone know if there is a quest here? On my mini map i see an interior quest ring for there but upon going inside only thing is a task board, and a bard. Other than a few NPC's that you can't talk to. There is a room that is barred off that holds some barrels but you can see the room and see no one inside. Im a completionist who likes to complete every quest lol and this is annoying me a little.
    ASUS P8Z77-V LK - Quad Core i5 3470 3.20GHz - 8Gb RAM - GTX 660 Ti 2GB (SLI) - Windows 10 64-bit

Have you completed the deed for finding all the locations in Stangard? If not, it could be that.

Otherwise, it's the task board. It'll show as a feather on the outdoors map, but when it's indoors, it shows as a quest ring. Same thing will happen in Snowbourn later.

Portalized objects, anywhere in the game world that have interactive objects, such as a task board inside them, will show a ring on the radar. If you mouse-over it, it will say 'Interior Quest Location' and it is just that generic. A location that has more than one kind of interactive object generally will list them in addition to 'Interior Quest Location' when necessary.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Quote Originally Posted by cdq1958 View Post
    Portalized objects, anywhere in the game world that have interactive objects, such as a task board inside them, will show a ring on the radar. If you mouse-over it, it will say 'Interior Quest Location' and it is just that generic. A location that has more than one kind of interactive object generally will list them in addition to 'Interior Quest Location' when necessary.
    Yeah, they should change the icon to a task board one.

Two other instances of quest rings with no quests I can think of:
    - the hall of fire in the last homely house
    - the garden in duillond
    [SIZE=3]NO SLEEP 'TILL MORDOR!![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by q945 View Post
    Yeah, they should change the icon to a task board one.

Two other instances of quest rings with no quests I can think of:
    - the hall of fire in the last homely house
    - the garden in duillond
    The Hall of Fire has several sets of quests associated with it, but they're locked into chains.
    The Garden in Duillond has quests in the Spring Festival.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.