We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Eisen's monthly list of love and hatred

Since i was asked about a week ago already when the next list comes out and cause im doing everything for my fans here it is. So please keep in mind this is just for fun, i dont want to insult or hurt anyones feelings. Im only doing it to maybe make some people smile and remind them that it's, even with all the drama, just a game you play to have fun.

So starting with my beloved creeps again. Have to mention again that it is my personal opinion again and that i pick some players because i had some really fun fights/time/love affairs though people might think there are better/skilled players

BA: Skamtor, already told you how much i appreciated the 1v1s we had a few days ago. Showed me how much i suck in 1v1s and that i should better go for pve again. Unfortunately theres no new raids coming so i have to stick around and get my ### kicked. Dont judge me if i run again next time i see you solo.

WL: Ratofwar the relic fetishist. No idea why but it seems you have fun, so keep on going. Also a beast in fights of course if you can get him away from relic to help out.

Reaver: Have seen Gangburz a lot, pretty hard impale. Dont like the flipping though if your freep is the one i think it is

Weaver: Good news, Brionac has been online one day this month so i can legally pick him \o/. Wanted to welcome zerg you but then turned around and remembered my good principles.

Warg: Goes to Eichenherz this month as you have either greatly improved or i just suck. (read above) Might be both, anyways really good job.

Defiler: There have been so many around lately and they always seem to come in packs now, like warg packs, visible, with a stick and more annoying. Kills most action as you cant fight four or five but thats another thing. So i really like Madrut. No idea why. Cant say if you are good or not but you have been out much.

Freeps now, getting less every month, so some might be the same as last month.

Minstrel: Darksaint though he is sometimes creepier than most creeps

Rk: Cenacthas the drama couple. Sometimes i feel they are like siamese twins, young siamese twins sitting in a moulding box slapping each other with their tiny shovels. But if theres no drama between them they are an awesome duo with good heals and dps from both

Cappy: Giibby still not 95 i think but he's always asking for action. Get 95 and geared and we finally have another cappy in moors. Also a lot mentiond
    ed Danhilleth. Havent seen you in action yet but they only speak the best of you.

Champ: Meldo, though i found out his trick finally. He's stacking like 20 defensive swap Lis which is the reason you cant kill him. Cant believe how happy i was when he lost his first 1v1 against Skamtor :P

Hunter: As creeps might have noticed there was a grams camp lately so we all know who is back.... (D)Jango, the d might be silent but he's definetely not

Warden: Glaewon you win again like your bleeds on hipsing wargs

Burg: Gunn, though i still like your hunter more, maybe its because your burg is a hobbit

Lm: Uggae heals better than some healers.... and does all the other stuff like throwing tar, lightning shows, summoning pets and the wizard typical fireball

Guard: I like to mention Isilia here, has been around a while now, mostly solo. Willing to learn and pretty nice person. Might need a few more group invites and tips and he will be fine.

thats it then, hope you had some fun reading. As always, ####storm and troll mails welcome, if you want easy kills, 1v1 or zerg me, doesnt matter. Have fun everyone
    Commander Eisenspalter
    Equilibrium/Joke

It's nice to see that at least Half my name made it to the list

Congratz to the winners and Better luck next time to the ones that didnt make it.

Special Gratz to Masta for making it on the list for the first time; welcome to Eisen's hall of fame, the most prestigious award since one month ago

sadly you forgot some "special" ones on your list.

all you guys who are buildung 16 men fraid to defeat a group of 4 creeps, or even build raids when there are just a handful ungrouped creeps online and then disband right after you wiped ones, due to an oponent raid, your are amazing, hope i will be as good as you are some day.

this said.

baggett is actually the best burg, the one you mentioned is kind of the worst, but thats fine
    guard ofc selcouth the beast.
    hunter i would name Tril, since hes running a lot solo around and doing some serious damage.
    mini may be still Droker, even if hes not much around right now.

to gangburz: he isnt really flipping to the winning side what i have seen. its mostly the other way, hes flipping to the losing side. But theres a champ, who is flipping, shouldnt name him here now, most of us know who i mean anyway.

Yes, the first troll post i receive, thank you so much, but i still want to clear out some things which you probably were not aware of as you just wanted to make a counter post to annoy/insult/troll or whatever.

1) if you actually read my post you'd realized "though people might think there are better players" i just named people i had fun with or good fights this month, so pls read again
    2) insulting people as you did with the burg is somehow against forum rules so better stop it
    3) since you dont want to show us your name and rather try to hide annonymous so you can feel better, do it. Just shows how much you are afraid of someone saying anything against you and that you probably cant stand your own opinion.
    4) if you wanna troll/insult threads/people in forum make sure you ARE annonymous and maybe hide the previous german posts you did on forum (fail), otherwise everyone knows you are a german creep just trying to talk bad about me (btw i know who you are and i dont really care what you say . Also explains why you insulted Gunn (fail again)
    5) Im not going to argue with you about the current state of moors. People that have been around long enough know my playstyle and that i try the best to make it somehow fair. Doesnt always work thats for sure but well, might just come and join one of my groups to see how i am before starting to post random stuff like that.

So thanks for the time you took to post. Have fun
    Commander Eisenspalter
    Equilibrium/Joke

dunno excactly why you are affected by my post, seems you cant be factual anymore, due to some experience with me in the moors. in fact in my post isnt anything about you, even the champ that i mentioned isnt you, otherwise i would just name you, since you complained another one about flipping.

if i wanna be annonymous, i would have considered that, the fact that i dont come and say "Hey heres your God, listen what i have to say" doesnt mean i want to be annoymous or that i am annonymous. its bull#### especially since i am saying the same things in OOC, where i am totally not annonymous.

so to your first point, you did your list, and i corrected it so it fits to my personal list or do i have no opinion here?
    the burg being the worst is just my personal opinion right now, due to some experience with him and other burgs, should name baggett here, which i mentioned. if i want to insure him, i would say his hunter is the worst, which isnt true. Because i think he knows it even more then me or any other peeps, that he needs a lot of practice on his burg.

So its fine with me when you cant be factual and just arguing. But we should better stop it right here then.

Ps. People can still say something against me and they do it in OOC or wherever. and do i care? no. i know most of them are just angry cause i killed them or they cant kill me, so i just laugh. Because most of the people i cant actually beat have too much respect to call me Noob btw.

Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    seems you cant be factual anymore
    has nothing to do with anything i posted, i just wanted to point out some things considering replying to a thread
    due to some experience with me in the moors.
    again as i already wrote, i know who you are, idc at all how many times you killed me or how many times i killed you etc. the response would have been the same to anyone. the fact you think it has something to do with you is a bit funny though
    even the champ that i mentioned isnt you
    i know that, everyone knows that, did i say it's me? Dont think so
    and i corrected it so it fits to my personal list or do i have no opinion here?
    Now we come to the core point again, maybe you get it this time. I'm totally fine with you having a different opinion than i do, you think there's better players than the ones i mentioned, fine for me. I didnt say anything against your list, i'll post it again: "that i pick some players because i had some really fun fights/time/love affairs though people might think there are better/skilled players" that already says that i accept different opinions from other players
    the burg being the worst is just my personal opinion right now
    also that is ok, if it's your opinion that he's the worst im fine with it, i'm not fine with you posting stuff like that in a thread that was just written for fun though. I'll repeat it again, saying people are bad and insult them is against the community guideline, has nothing to do with what you think, if you wanna post it somewhere do so in ooc but not here.
    all you guys who are buildung 16 men fraid to defeat a group of 4 creeps, or even build raids when there are just a handful ungrouped creeps online and then disband right after you wiped ones, due to an oponent raid, your are amazing, hope i will be as good as you are some day
    starting a post/troll attempt with something like that doesnt belong here at all, it's the same with what Selcouth said about spiders and defilers in the other post. Maybe just come up with a complete list rather than randomly writing stuff like that.

So its fine with me when you cant be factual and just arguing.
    Not sure if i argued anywhere or if it's just you thinking i did, maybe you got my point now, if not i cant help it. None of these posts was meant to argue at all.
    So i'd appreciate it if you come up with a serious list now or if not, just stop posting in a thread that was meant to mention players that made the last month worth to come to the moors on either side

Have fun
    Commander Eisenspalter
    Equilibrium/Joke

Quote Originally Posted by Kanoraukar View Post
    you are a german creep just trying to talk bad about me
    you said this, and my previous post belongs only to this one. there isnt any point in my first post where i talked bad about you. thats why I supposed that you cant be factual.
    your actual post didnt clearified where i talked bad about you.

About your list: since i just added a few once, you can be sure i am confidend with all the other guys you mentioned.

Dont take anything so serious, the zerg comment was just a try to get the peeps actually think about their acting, so they can be on the list one day too

Ps. i got your point that you dont wanna do a list of best players, but that doesnt mean i must do the same. i never complained you about doing your list like you wish.
    i could have just say "Baggett is the best one" without doing the link to your list. havent done it now, may do it next time, if it hurts too much. even when "the worst burg" doesnt mean actuall that someone is bad. since there are just 3-4 higher rank burgs active right now. but just not good as the others.

1st time ever posting

nice to see i'm on the list and the relic thing is what i do when the only freeps i find are at gv and i have done all the quests

i would also like to see more freeps out and about instead of just wasting time at gv.

______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________

Imladris, ratofwar rank-12 war-leader, funnymoney defiler rank-7, weaver rank-7, no longer using warg rank-8, reaver rank-7.

baggett is actually the best burg
    LOL!

he's kin and i'll always be on the side of kinnies, but there are other burgs in the moors.
    The Lover®: So suave. So cool. So debonair. So smooth.

This is CYAN. This is TEAL. Know the difference.

I'm going to do my list two per class.

Burglar - Naughtygunn and Thodstealth.

Captain - Aglathion and Danhilleth.

Champ - Meldo and Illuminati.

Guardian - Hellbeard and Sigesmelly.

Hunter - Tril and Jangofettin(?).

Lore-Master - Uggae and Bluejazz.

Minstrel - Waldan and Elonol.

Rune-Keeper - Inacthas and Cenifh.

Warden - Glaewon and Enma.

Reaver - Gangburz and Xultar.

Defiler - Enpeecee and Healskiddo.