We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I want to return SO bad but...

There are only two metods of payment and both dont work for me. I simply will not use a credit card and paypal is not for me, I have no idea on how to use that ( I know 2014 and can't use paypal, I suck) on other games that I have played I always use the paysafe card and its so easy and fast. I will not play for free only with subscription because for free it's a grindfest and i want to unlock contend without the grind. I love the game but its sad that atm I can't play it. Besides there is still RP servers!
    Can't wait for one day to return... with luck I may one day understand on how to use that insane paypal but I don't put much hope on that.

Untill then have fun guys, I will one day join you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gozuna View Post
    There are only two metods of payment and both dont work for me. I simply will not use a credit card and paypal is not for me, I have no idea on how to use that ( I know 2014 and can't use paypal, I suck) on other games that I have played I always use the paysafe card and its so easy and fast. I will not play for free only with subscription because for free it's a grindfest and i want to unlock contend without the grind. I love the game but its sad that atm I can't play it. Besides there is still RP servers!
    Can't wait for one day to return... with luck I may one day understand on how to use that insane paypal but I don't put much hope on that.

Untill then have fun guys, I will one day join you.
    Why not use credit card? There are countries where you could purchase pre-paid credit card, like "Visa" with, say, 50$. Or just take any credit card, put in exact amount of money you need and pay. Or you could contact Turbine support and ask for alternative methods, like money order.

http://support.turbine.com/link/port...P-subscription

In the part about paybycash you can pay with paysafecard to get a gamecode, but it is pretty expensive.
    You can always just unlock your questpacks/bags/characters with turbine points from the store (where you can use paysafecard).

If you are worried to have your credit card info stored on account, you always could make all purchases you want, and then submit a ticket to get your credit card removed from the file

Download the game with steam and buy everything you want with paysafe ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Akitsa View Post
    Download the game with steam and buy everything you want with paysafe ingame.
    Exactly. This is probably the best option, especially because for example on my part where I pay with credit card I won't have to give information to Turbine of my card, but only Steam, and I use Steam everyday and do many purchases there often, so it's a win win, since I can pay with Steam wallet :-) That's a reason to say playing LotRO through Steam is useful!
    [b]Nimrodel [SIZE=1]~ Flock of Moosen[/SIZE][/b]
    [size=1][b]Linyc Thequar[/b], Champion 100[/size]

Guys thank you SO much. I am returning this weekend, I can finally join with you on the fun.
    I will try the steam option from Akitsa, but thank you all for the answers.