We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for server

Looking for a server that has a decent population and runs lots of PvE endgame raids and instances?

Timezone that you play in is important to know
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

it doesn't matter as much for me. I play at all times of day. There is not one specific time that I am on more.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruceninde View Post
    it doesn't matter as much for me. I play at all times of day. There is not one specific time that I am on more.
    Ok then
    I play on Withywindle and groups form often. Most action is during EU hours, but there is still raids forming in American high times.
    If you decide to go here I can help you with a kin
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

Try Brandywine. It's not as huge as it used to be, but it's by far the biggest server for English speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Geldeger View Post
    Try Brandywine. It's not as huge as it used to be, but it's by far the biggest server for English speakers.
    Especially if you like pvp:P
    Rimenuir | Fadhroreth| Daechamnir | Beornemgarth | Rimenoath | Rimenseer | Smicho | Picbo | Rimensmash | Rimenswords |Fidough | Lumfratur | Lumhealz | Lumwebs | Lumleads | Lumreaver | Guardians of the Forsaken Woods : Caun
    Arkenstone Server, Originally from Meneldor '11

Quote Originally Posted by Eruceninde View Post
    It might not matter as much for you, but it will determine the peak time for other players' availability, and what time they are more likely to be looking for groups.

Some servers peak at EU primetime, others NA primetime, and can be very quiet the rest of the time. Other servers may have a more balanced player count throughout a 24-hour period, but lower than peak times of other servers.
    [SIZE=3][b]Leader of [COLOR="#FFD700"]The Rangers of Eriador[/COLOR], Snowbourn[/b][/SIZE]
    [color=#00BF00]Brya, Balthelion, Fyore, Iarngard, Madic, Eoradain, Trystana, Pendalas, Kharmul, Arkunir, Holibrand, Tifridh, Freawyn, Adlanniel, Tiraniel, Lilija, Theda[/color]
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0szyANQhriMn42fCDdke1EMAOcdzmr9v"]Let's Play LOTRO (YouTube Series)[/URL] ~ [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?461498-The-Rangers-of-Eriador"]Kin Info/Recruitment[/URL]