We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Whats the pvp like here?

I have been playing on Withy and was wondering what the pvp is like here? I want to roll a new creep on a different server, and I figure that I already have a toon on Withy, I should roll one there.
    Thanks
    Rimenuir | Fadhroreth| Daechamnir | Beornemgarth | Rimenoath | Rimenseer | Smicho | Picbo | Rimensmash | Rimenswords |Fidough | Lumfratur | Lumhealz | Lumwebs | Lumleads | Lumreaver | Guardians of the Forsaken Woods : Caun
    Arkenstone Server, Originally from Meneldor '11

To be honest, there are lots of arguments in OOC chat with immature insults. Though the action is improving and is quite good at the moment.

Action seems to be better than it has been for a while here lots of fights lots of fun but also a lot of falling out at the moment but isn't there always no matter what server your on ?
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

Raid v raid most nights. Afternoons tend to be quiet with maybe a froup around if we're lucky. We always seem to lack dps, so I'd say roll a BA or RVR or maybe a WL if you prefer the healing side of things.

Re falling out - not really, there was an argument on creep ooc apparently but can't say I've heard any disquiet since. I had more of a problem with the atmosphere in craids which was often insulting and offensive towards freeps - theres jokey trash talk and then there is stuff that is too aggressive and too personal. Recently however, its been better.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

I play Meneldor, Captainrobwash.
    Okay thanks, when I get my computer working again I will create something.... either a spider or BA.... not sure though
    Thanks for the help all!
    Rimenuir | Fadhroreth| Daechamnir | Beornemgarth | Rimenoath | Rimenseer | Smicho | Picbo | Rimensmash | Rimenswords |Fidough | Lumfratur | Lumhealz | Lumwebs | Lumleads | Lumreaver | Guardians of the Forsaken Woods : Caun

Quote Originally Posted by Rimenuir View Post
    Okay thanks, when I get my computer working again I will create something.... either a spider or BA.... not sure though
    Thanks for the help all!
    You are more then welcome!

Bloodpaws
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Rimenuir View Post
    Thanks for the help all!
    Nice I hear creeps are in need of straight dps at moment so Ba might be a good idea but don't quote me on that .
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

Looks like I can will go BA :P