We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Pvp Action?

Pvp Action?

So me and a friend are from a diffrent server and are looking for new "experiances" persay and was wondering what the pvmp was like on this server? thanks happy hunting! ^.^
    Live-Leben in vollen Zügen!

Cheers!

Hello!, basically things on Arkenstone are just like the other servers, sometimes you can find creeps zerging one freep and freeps zerging one creep, Gv camps last until the freeps wipe all the creeps, when freeps have bigger numbers than creeps, some creeps switch to freep side, same happens when creeps have numbers.

Today we had amazing points, both sides made maybe 8k each person.
    We dont have big numbers like brandywine, we have an small, funny pvmp community, of course we have rank farmers, spies, 1vs1 , all the things that all those big serves have.

During the weekends is when the fun happens , maybe 12vs12, or sometimes 18vs18, and when the action finally finish, you can feel free to finish all your quest without any problems :P; I cannot tell you during the week, i usually play a little time during the week.

And finally if you guys want to come here, freeps and creeps are friendly except when one side is losing.

So i wish i could tell you more about Ark and Hope to see you guys soon!

And happy hunting!!
    "I'm probably wrong, but I'm better than you"
    -Fig Rank 12 Reaver - FigFangs Rank 9 warg - Arckana Rank 6 weaver -

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard7x View Post
    Hello!, basically things on Arkenstone are just like the other servers, sometimes you can find creeps zerging one freep and freeps zerging one creep, Gv camps last until the freeps wipe all the creeps, when freeps have bigger numbers than creeps, some creeps switch to freep side, same happens when creeps have numbers.

Today we had amazing points, both sides made maybe 8k each person.
    We dont have big numbers like brandywine, we have an small, funny pvmp community, of course we have rank farmers, spies, 1vs1 , all the things that all those big serves have.

During the weekends is when the fun happens , maybe 12vs12, or sometimes 18vs18, and when the action finally finish, you can feel free to finish all your quest without any problems :P; I cannot tell you during the week, i usually play a little time during the week.

And finally if you guys want to come here, freeps and creeps are friendly except when one side is losing.

So i wish i could tell you more about Ark and Hope to see you guys soon!

And happy hunting!!
    Fig put it very well, better than I can put it... however, its not as zergy, and creeps IMO could use a few more... I play most days out of the week and I lead freeps.... and from my point of view ( again) creeps need about 5-6 more actives.. and 1 more leader..

Come try us out !! You will get hooked!!

Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post
    creeps IMO could use a few more
    What??

I stopped playing because there consistently weren't enough freeps.

Well, that and BH disbanding. /cry

I'm enjoying PVE (gah, such a dirty word) in another game but if the Ark action really is better and you're not BSing I'll have to check it out some time soon.

i am back..amd have a few things to say

first of all and foremost its good to be back...im like a disease that you just cant quite kill..i may work a heck of alot..may have changed jobs twice..moved to a new town, lost my account for a while..still get flak from a few of you guys..whatever...dont be jealous..i can join any raid i want..i can come back..lag to death..and still get into raids...thats called respect..ive been in game 6 years..and will not go away..sorry jast..but apple even though im a supposed rank farmer...or whatever ya want to say..i got serious juice..you cannot stop me from smashin..every darn kinship from arkenstone to brandywine knows of me in one form or another..i got friends everywhere in every kin..sorry..thats just a fact. i still will be deviant..will still have a loud mouth..will still get elruin back..still will rank up..still will be stronger..faster and smarter..its nice to gloat once in a while..especailly when you lag so badly..you cant even fight..creep or freep. lord forbid i get a good connection..so keep trolling me..thats just that much more im gonna make ya angry..that much more hostile i become..the more tactics i use just to get your goat...so do whatever..badmouth me and elruin..spread rumours..ect..thats all you can do..you cant do anything else but that.i live in woodbridge new jersey..im not afraid of some keyboard wanna be gangsters that are tough in chat..that dont mean anything..all it does is gimme ammo to spit back..harrassing cluemein..disrespecting cairean..calling my kinships noobs..all words..my kins still in ark when many others are gone.i am still an officer..still requested to lead reguardless of connection or time..so try as you may..talk ur talk..you cant walk..i DARE YOU to try..i got alot of backing..and am not afraid of concequences..no risk..no reward..so get at me...talk is cheap....actions like tonight speak volumes of whos really popular and wanted in groups..even with lag..undergeared and out of game for over a year..sorry..but its like that..no love lost..i dont need ur kins to raid..and just to make it that much more deviant to yall...you can even try to get me kicked from the server if ya want..i really could give a hoot..love to my friends..hate to my enemies..victoria illuvatari!

Quote Originally Posted by applevengence View Post
    first of all and foremost its good to be back...im like a disease that you just cant quite kill..i may work a heck of alot..may have changed jobs twice..moved to a new town, lost my account for a while..still get flak from a few of you guys..whatever...dont be jealous..i can join any raid i want..i can come back..lag to death..and still get into raids...thats called respect..ive been in game 6 years..and will not go away..sorry jast..but apple even though im a supposed rank farmer...or whatever ya want to say..i got serious juice..you cannot stop me from smashin..every darn kinship from arkenstone to brandywine knows of me in one form or another..i got friends everywhere in every kin..sorry..thats just a fact. i still will be deviant..will still have a loud mouth..will still get elruin back..still will rank up..still will be stronger..faster and smarter..its nice to gloat once in a while..especailly when you lag so badly..you cant even fight..creep or freep. lord forbid i get a good connection..so keep trolling me..thats just that much more im gonna make ya angry..that much more hostile i become..the more tactics i use just to get your goat...so do whatever..badmouth me and elruin..spread rumours..ect..thats all you can do..you cant do anything else but that.i live in woodbridge new jersey..im not afraid of some keyboard wanna be gangsters that are tough in chat..that dont mean anything..all it does is gimme ammo to spit back..harrassing cluemein..disrespecting cairean..calling my kinships noobs..all words..my kins still in ark when many others are gone.i am still an officer..still requested to lead reguardless of connection or time..so try as you may..talk ur talk..you cant walk..i DARE YOU to try..i got alot of backing..and am not afraid of concequences..no risk..no reward..so get at me...talk is cheap....actions like tonight speak volumes of whos really popular and wanted in groups..even with lag..undergeared and out of game for over a year..sorry..but its like that..no love lost..i dont need ur kins to raid..and just to make it that much more deviant to yall...you can even try to get me kicked from the server if ya want..i really could give a hoot..love to my friends..hate to my enemies..victoria illuvatari!

I pulled out my Rosetta Stone & called Indiana Jones to help decipher what the hell this mess of a message was. So far we've got it translated to "I need attention, please give me attention" but with a few more hours of work we may be able to decode the entire message. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    What??

I stopped playing because there consistently weren't enough freeps.

Well, that and BH disbanding. /cry

I'm enjoying PVE (gah, such a dirty word) in another game but if the Ark action really is better and you're not BSing I'll have to check it out some time soon.
    Well, I hope I'm not BSing you.. I can only say for when I play or check... but yea! Come back n join us!