We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New bag slots in the store?

Did they just recently add another 15 slots worth of bags this week? I had been buying a lot of stuff during the name your discount promotion but I thought I had all the bag upgrades? Is there a level gate on some of the account wide upgrades? Either way I love the extra bag space and would buy more if more bag slots were available. Yea packrat.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000030f775/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Is it new? No. The 15 additional back slots have been in the Store for a few months. They were just on sale a few weeks ago, which is when I bought them.

Quote Originally Posted by HaleElven View Post
    Is it new? No. The 15 additional back slots have been in the Store for a few months. They were just on sale a few weeks ago, which is when I bought them.
    I am up to 120 inventory slots now. Is that how many you have already?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000030f775/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Weird. I bought all the inventory upgrades that came with the inventory revamp. I had not heard any whisper that 15 more slots were added in since then. Did I miss some mini-update? O.o

To recap:

45 slots (bags 1-3) are free to all.
    30 slots (bags 4-5) are free to VIP or purchaseable in the store.
    15 slots (bag 6) came with Legendary RoR and was later added to the store.

So far up to 90 slots.

15 slots added with the inventory revamp (U13 if memory serves?).

Total of 105 slots (which I have currently).

But now there are 120 slots, but I don't remember any update at all between U13 and now, and never saw so much as a hint that we could go to 120 now. :/ And of course, this is right after the inventory sale. I assumed I had all the inventory so I totally missed out. :/
    Last edited by Mar-Evayave; Jun 27 2014 at 05:19 PM.
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

120 now and i probably still wont have enough space. Currently for sale in the store are 3 more inventory slots of 5 each. 325 TP for each set. Worth it to me.

Mystery solved. The extra 15 slots have not been in the game for weeks at all. I just checked the LOTRO Store Sales page:

Limited Time:
    More Inventory Space!
    3 more offers.
    Now - July 3rd

So that's why we suddenly can go up to 120 slots. It's brand new and only here for a few more days.
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Evayave View Post
    Mystery solved. The extra 15 slots have not been in the game for weeks at all. I just checked the LOTRO Store Sales page:

So that's why we suddenly can go up to 120 slots. It's brand new and only here for a few more days.
    So I am not crazy! There are more slots!!!

Yeah, they did just release more. I gobbled them up greedily! 120 slots = awesome!