We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimenuir View Post
    Turn off XP during the easiest weekend to level?

Meneldor:
    ~Rimenuir: hunter, officer Guardians of the Forsaken Woods
    ~Lumfatnur: warg, member In Breeds
    Turning xp off because we get too much xp already. It's a lot harder to avoid playing "gray" quests than to level a char.

I use the Tortoise Stone liberally, especially during extra-xp weekends.
    My only complaint is that it also reduces item xp when you have rested xp points available. As a VIP, if I turn in quests with the stone equipped while I have rested xp available, I get only half of the item xp I would if I didn't have it equipped.

I have tons of LI's I'd like to level, but that reduces my ability to do that. I don't want my character to get exp, but I sure would like to get full item xp even with the stone equipped!

Well I feel popular, I'm getting quoted for a new thread :P
    Rimenuir r7 | Fadhroreth| Daechamnir | Beornemgarth | Rimenswords | Rimensneak | Rimenoath | Rimenseer | Smicho | Rimensmash | Rimentank |Fidough r9 | Lumfratur r7 | Lumhealz r6 | Lumwebs | Lumleads | Lumreaver r5 | Council of Nine: Officer
    Arkenstone Server, Originally from Meneldor '11

imho (your mileage will vary)... i think the boost should always be 100%... but let the xp disabler be an account wide item...
    i have my main toon and then I have a slow leveling toon that i belong to a group with... but then other max levels toons that i make, i just want to get there... been through the content I want...
    if you dont want xp... then you are forced to buy a disabler whether it is 25%, 100% or 3.14%... so might as well let those who just want another end game toon get it there

oh and as far as ixp is concerned... not sure what you are talking about... but trust me... regarless of how much or little ixp your getting... it wont be long till you have so many 800k ixp tokens that you will just delete anything under 100k
    and so many relics above L5 that you will ignore lower level ones...

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvani View Post
    imho (your mileage will vary)... i think the boost should always be 100%... but let the xp disabler be an account wide item...
    i have my main toon and then I have a slow leveling toon that i belong to a group with... but then other max levels toons that i make, i just want to get there... been through the content I want...
    if you dont want xp... then you are forced to buy a disabler whether it is 25%, 100% or 3.14%... so might as well let those who just want another end game toon get it there

oh and as far as ixp is concerned... not sure what you are talking about... but trust me... regarless of how much or little ixp your getting... it wont be long till you have so many 800k ixp tokens that you will just delete anything under 100k
    and so many relics above L5 that you will ignore lower level ones...
    I agree with you on having the XP disabler account wide. The other issue is that it should be free and a toggle switch (not an equipped item that takes away from stats). I know the latter two suggestions will not happen but the first would be nice. I can not remember but I know the disabler is not that expensive but if you are one who grinds Turbine Points then every little bit matters.
    they are all dead.. they just don't know it yet....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2