We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Craft Guild Reputation Item Question

On the description of one of my woodworker's guild carvings it says something like, "Use this item immediately to gain reputation in this faction or turn in a stack for a 3-day reputation item." What is a 3-day reputation item? And does that mean if I turn in 100 at the guild I would get it?

Thanks for your help!

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by modestbuffalo View Post
    On the description of one of my woodworker's guild carvings it says something like, "Use this item immediately to gain reputation in this faction or turn in a stack for a 3-day reputation item." What is a 3-day reputation item? And does that mean if I turn in 100 at the guild I would get it?

Thanks for your help!
    It means you can turn them in for a Medium Token(Which has a 2day 18hour CD, rounded to 3 days on that description)
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Quote Originally Posted by robbie1435 View Post
    It means you can turn them in for a Medium Token(Which has a 2day 18hour CD, rounded to 3 days on that description)
    Thanks! But am I missing something? Why would I turn in 100 of these (which are worth 300 rep each) for 1 med which is only 900 rep?

Quote Originally Posted by modestbuffalo View Post
    Thanks! But am I missing something? Why would I turn in 100 of these (which are worth 300 rep each) for 1 med which is only 900 rep?
    If I remember correctly, it's 7 of small ones for a medium one (not 100). And 5 mediums for a large one.

The reason is that these items aren't just reputation items, they are also used in guild recipes, so if you need a medium or large item for some recipe, you have an option to trade a bunch of smaller ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Geldeger View Post
    If I remember correctly, it's 7 of small ones for a medium one (not 100). And 5 mediums for a large one.

The reason is that these items aren't just reputation items, they are also used in guild recipes, so if you need a medium or large item for some recipe, you have an option to trade a bunch of smaller ones.
    Oh, ok, thanks!