We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Forum name change

Hi,
    I just want to ask if it is possible for the mods to change my name in here?

Would be very nice if it is possible.

Kind Regards
    Kocky

You would need to send a ticket to the Community Site team and ask for a forum name change. Give them the reason for requesting it. However, unless it violates the Community Guidelines (e.g. something inappropriate such as profanity) they will not change it. Pretty much the first name you select is the one you will keep.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

I think you can just PM Sapience for that.
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

Thanks for the information, I´ll try both and see what will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagluk View Post
    I think you can just PM Sapience for that.
    Two reasons I did not suggest this. First, not every can send a PM (unless they changed this feature). Second, sending someone a PM means the PM goes unanswered until that one person can get to it. In the past Sapience's schedule and the amount of PMs he gets has prevented him from responding fast at times. Sending a ticket means that anyone on the Community team can see and act on the ticket, so it does not rely on a single person.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

Quote Originally Posted by Penter-Kar View Post
    Two reasons I did not suggest this. First, not every can send a PM (unless they changed this feature). Second, sending someone a PM means the PM goes unanswered until that one person can get to it. In the past Sapience's schedule and the amount of PMs he gets has prevented him from responding fast at times. Sending a ticket means that anyone on the Community team can see and act on the ticket, so it does not rely on a single person.
    True, but sending a ticket can take a week as well. At least every time i send one i have to wait for a week...
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Bagluk View Post
    True, but sending a ticket can take a week as well. At least every time i send one i have to wait for a week...
    Some people have reported time delays of much longer than a week for a response to private message. You do not always get a response to a private message. There is another thread on private messages where the thread starter is annoyed because all his privates messages to Turbine employees are being ignored.

You send me an email. It ends up with hundred+ emails I get each day. I rarely provide a response. Even my family sometimes complains about the lack of feedback. I will look at the pictures of the grand son or the like. Daughter is not asking a question or wanting some action taken. No response is necessary. Daughter (one of three) has to send something like - I am flying back to the USA - Here my flight schedule - Can someone pick me up - She gets a - The male paternal unit will be there to get you.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Just to keep you informed...

Although there were some doubts form your side, Sapience was even faster than the whole support team.

Waiting for the new name now.
    Egleriel Jäger R 12 Anduin || Zagrukh Kriegsanführer R 12 Gwaihir
    Morawen Wächter R 10 Anduin || Griborg Warg R 10 Anduin
    Rodeliel Runenbewahrer R 9 Anduin || Tinriel Spinne R 10 Anduin