We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

PvMP Gear Bonuses

I'm sure its something you're all away of, but just in case.

No new armour sets or Ring Sets have any set-bonuses anymore.

No mits on rings, no crit D on armour, no 4-set skill bonuses.

Other than that, all the new items I saw are a direct scaling from their lvl 95 equivalent. Thanks for bringing back the r10 second ages though. Minor quibble is that not every class/weapon combo is available (for instance I REALLY would like a warden's club). Class item LIs would also be a nice touch, as would the former r8/r10 class item/offhand stuff.

Kudo's for actually having this stuff ready on release though, most dedicated PvPers will grind out the pve levels in a day or 2 through the path of least resistance, and then be left twiddling their thumbs until the patch with this stuff is released a few weeks later.
    Last edited by spelunker; Jun 19 2014 at 03:13 PM.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

The new PvP gear is so inferior to PvE gear... Don't know why they don't give us the essence system. Also, I find no set bonuses weird... A bug?
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

I haven't tested BR cause I'm on a mac, but I've read the forums and talked with people that have.
    I think it was Jinjaah that said that we should expect essences in PvP gear after u14, probably in u15.
    What worries me as a PvP oriented player, and from what I've heard on the stats on PvP gear for level 100, is that PvP gear is scaled as if the essence system already applies to it, yet it doesn't.
    Stats on PvP gear should be balanced in the moors right away for u14, even if that means nerfing them when the essence system is applied to PvP gear later.
    Please don't give us an update where the PvP portion of the game feels incomplete.

Quote Originally Posted by Father_of_Tillogrim View Post
    I haven't tested BR cause I'm on a mac, but I've read the forums and talked with people that have.
    I think it was Jinjaah that said that we should expect essences in PvP gear after u14, probably in u15.
    What worries me as a PvP oriented player, and from what I've heard on the stats on PvP gear for level 100, is that PvP gear is scaled as if the essence system already applies to it, yet it doesn't.
    Stats on PvP gear should be balanced in the moors right away for u14, even if that means nerfing them when the essence system is applied to PvP gear later.
    Please don't give us an update where the PvP portion of the game feels incomplete.
    I think you or whoever relayed the message slightly misunderstood Jinjaah's post. We're getting lvl 100 audacity gear that will have identical stats and bonuses (as of now) to what is available at lvl 95. Right now on BR the sets are missing the 2 and 4-set bonuses, but this is a just a bug that will be fixed. We're also getting lvl 100 2nd age mainhand LIs for r10+ players (not sure about hunters, no warden javs though), and lvl 100 ring sets.

Its been said they don't plan to implement essences (or jewelry, I think) for PvP gear until U15, after presumably 'feeling out' the system in U14. There are no compromises in your lvl 100 PvP gear compared to what is at lvl 95, in fact if you bring out a lvl 95 the auto-scaled stats are 100% the same as the new stuff.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]