We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Freeps exploiting the one-shotter bug

Pedrogon, Patruxe and Melrean were the culprits.

Here are some screenies on how they do it:

The result:

They send the pet into tag the one-shotter, then it locks in target as it cannot reach the pet's owner, the next designated target so it therefore kills all around it who take aggro.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzaraen View Post

The result:

They send the pet into tag the one-shotter, then it locks in target as it cannot reach the pet's owner, the next designated target so it therefore kills all around it who take aggro.
    Next time come out from one shooters, hugging against 4 with 7 or 8 around. QQ
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

The shame......

As much as I like exploits we do not know how that happen, AFAIK shield of dunedain bug was fixed last update.

From GLC with love xoxoxo
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

@Santa So you're admitting to doing this and your reason is that were playing tactically?

@RohirrimCaptain But I can clearly see your bannerman with a SotD on it running towards one shotters?

So you're admitting to doing this and your reason is that were playing tactically?
    LOL 2 spiders + 1 WL + 3 BA's + 3 or 4 WARGS hugging 1 shooters against 4 freeps, nice tactic.!
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

No I am saying that: As much as I like exploits we do not know how that happen, AFAIK shield of dunedain bug was fixed last update.

From GLC with love xoxoxo
    #JeSuisDunc

But you sent your herald in with the SotD in twice? Creeps can back me up with screenies.

The second was to test how that happened.
    #JeSuisDunc

But you saw it happen the first time and you knew it had previously worked like that, so why did you do it again? Sheer stupidity or wanting that extra renown I guess in your case.

Like I said: As much as I like exploits we do not know how that happen, AFAIK shield of dunedain bug was fixed last update.

So I wanted to know how that actually worked, in that 2nd print it was mel pet that triggered the oneshotters, so our SoTD theory was blown away.
    #JeSuisDunc

Though

Though you repeated it after, hence the screenshot shows the one-shotter killing many creeps.

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    Like I said: As much as I like exploits we do not know how that happen, AFAIK shield of dunedain bug was fixed last update.

So I wanted to know how that actually worked, in that 2nd print it was mel pet that triggered the oneshotters, so our SoTD theory was blown away.
    /123456789
    #JeSuisDunc

No seriously now,why dont you send this to developers or something to check and fix it and you report those guys like it was their own fault? Its turbine's issue to fix this come on..

#Support #Fairplay #1shootersaretherealhuggers

p.s There's rumours that irmas bugged them with his pet,he deserves a lifetime ban ( allos support me please)

Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    No seriously now,why dont you send this to developers or something to check and fix it and you report those guys like it was their own fault? Its turbine's issue to fix this come on..
    It was their onw fault, they were exploiting it. Sure the bug can happen, but your captains were sending their herald in with the SotD on them purposely when Patruxe admitted he knew that this bug had happened in the past.

Enzaraen for a clubber u talk too much about others exploiting...just saying
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/1zxny2e.jpg[/IMG]

What's your point? Clubbing wasn't a punishable offence
    Last edited by Enzaraen; Aug 31 2014 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    LOL 2 spiders + 1 WL + 3 BA's + 3 or 4 WARGS hugging 1 shooters against 4 freeps, nice tactic.!

xD xD xD so funny post u made me laugh so hard, but never as much as old french comedies.
    [img]http://www.fastimages.eu/images/downloadfd.jpg[/img]

The result:

This is a know bug has happened to me on freepside... some
    sometimes they just bug like npc and tyrant ect does... you could bug em before, but they fixed it..i just think its the npcs that had enough, off doing the fighting for us... its just random things that turbine trows at you...
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaromorthor View Post
    xD xD xD so funny post u made me laugh so hard, but never as much as old french comedies.
    Careful don't break a tooth!

don't know if you remember but the bug with SotD was that it was -105% damage because it was stacking with auda so basically every creep that is attacking the protected freep was "healing" him for 5% of the damage the attack should have done, and was getting to the 1shotters' aggro list.
    right now yellow hunters are getting a small heal from being attacked. so when you attack a yellow hunter near 1shotters...they will kill you.
    in the case showed in the screenshots..seems like someone from your group attacked Arafast and Ara was on yellow = all group getting to the 1shotters aggro list -> 1shotting every1. same happens for NPCs.
    this bug has nothing to do with SotD because right now SotD is only getting your inc damage to -75%..anyway if you have got 8 and you are fighting 4 there's no point in staying near the 1shotters, just rush in and kill everything, and next time think before you attack stuff...you might get turbined!
    Last edited by roi1807; Jun 22 2014 at 04:53 PM.
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    ...right now yellow hunters are getting a small heal from being attacked. so when you attack a yellow hunter near 1shotters...they will kill you...
    Just a small correction so hunters get at least some fights. Theres no such thing as an automatic heal from being attacked. That heal (2% dmg return) comes after placing (and activating) Piercing trap and has 15s duration. So Arafast or whoever was there had to place the trap first, though i dont think it was intentional from anyone to do such thing as getting creeps killed by one-shotters.
    Christiniel, leader of Czech Royal Knights on Withywindle server

Pat, Mel and Kami are well known exploiters. Im not surprised. Luckily Kees was not involved, he was multiboxing in grothum.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Inyanga is my little low rank defiler and yes i got one shotted but #### man, it happened once then the one shotter reset and i carried on healing think i made a rank up as well.
    Freep Lobengulu:Hunter:(R13)105 Izuru:RK:(R5)104 Masakana:LM:(R4)105 Umdlali:Mini:(R2)74 Nkosi:Champ:53 Ukaputeni:Cappy:(R0)50 Umsizi:Warden:47 Isela:Burg:(R2)48 Umlondolozi:Guard:31 Boscovar:Hobbit Mini 24 Isilwaneesikhulu:Beo 22 Sipho:Mini:16 Dwani RK:3
    Creep Eish:BA:R6 Silentpaw:Warg:R5 Inyanga:Def:R3 Umgomo:Reaver:R2 Mpara:WL:R2 Isicabucabu:Spider:R3

The result:

The irony

p.s. father is proud son
    #JeSuisDunc

Photoshopped