We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Freeps exploiting the one-shotter bug

Pedrogon, Patruxe and Melrean were the culprits.

Here are some screenies on how they do it:

The result:

They send the pet into tag the one-shotter, then it locks in target as it cannot reach the pet's owner, the next designated target so it therefore kills all around it who take aggro.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzaraen View Post

The result:

They send the pet into tag the one-shotter, then it locks in target as it cannot reach the pet's owner, the next designated target so it therefore kills all around it who take aggro.
    Next time come out from one shooters, hugging against 4 with 7 or 8 around. QQ
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

@Santa So you're admitting to doing this and your reason is that were playing tactically?

@RohirrimCaptain But I can clearly see your bannerman with a SotD on it running towards one shotters?

So you're admitting to doing this and your reason is that were playing tactically?
    LOL 2 spiders + 1 WL + 3 BA's + 3 or 4 WARGS hugging 1 shooters against 4 freeps, nice tactic.!
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    LOL 2 spiders + 1 WL + 3 BA's + 3 or 4 WARGS hugging 1 shooters against 4 freeps, nice tactic.!

xD xD xD so funny post u made me laugh so hard, but never as much as old french comedies.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaromorthor View Post
    xD xD xD so funny post u made me laugh so hard, but never as much as old french comedies.
    Careful don't break a tooth!

No I am saying that: As much as I like exploits we do not know how that happen, AFAIK shield of dunedain bug was fixed last update.

From GLC with love xoxoxo
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

But you sent your herald in with the SotD in twice? Creeps can back me up with screenies.

The second was to test how that happened.
    #JeSuisDunc

The shame......

As much as I like exploits we do not know how that happen, AFAIK shield of dunedain bug was fixed last update.

From GLC with love xoxoxo
    #JeSuisDunc

The result:

This is a know bug has happened to me on freepside... some
    sometimes they just bug like npc and tyrant ect does... you could bug em before, but they fixed it..i just think its the npcs that had enough, off doing the fighting for us... its just random things that turbine trows at you...
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

The result:

The irony

p.s. father is proud son
    #JeSuisDunc

Photoshopped