We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy Monsterous scales task in Hrimbarg

One of my characters has several hundred of these scales - all the info I can find says they should be turned in at Hrimbarg - but it is not available on the taskboard what am I missing ?

Try going to Gloin's camp. I vaguely recall that the turn in facility was not implemented at Hrimbarg.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

The North Downs, Trollshaws and Misty Mountains task boards were significantly updated in update 13 (along with the maximum level being lifted for tasks). I have only personally visited the North Downs ones but they are all very different from how they are listed on lotro-wiki, for example. I'm not sure if anywhere online has the latest info yet. If the Hrimbarg board no longer offers that turn in I think you can assume it is no longer offered there.

Does anybody know anywhere that takes these scales now. I just put 3 toons thru Forochel worm deed and have hundreds of these scales. I would love to actually use them for something
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000001013b8/01001/signature.png]Joincee[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by TopcatNZ View Post
    Does anybody know anywhere that takes these scales now. I just put 3 toons thru Forochel worm deed and have hundreds of these scales. I would love to actually use them for something
    Some items that state they might be used for tasks are not actually usable. These might be one of those. I don't know for sure, since I passed through this area long ago. Hrimbarg and Gloin's Camp are the only bulletine boards for tasks in the Misties. If neither has them listed, then they're just vendor trash.
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com