We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Eggtimer skills timer ?

Hey guys wondering if someone can help me been watching a few videos recently (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsIbi9OqiJ8) and noticed a skill plugin that has a eggtimer to let you know when the skill is ready I have searched lotrointerface and stuff but can't find the plugin does anyone know the name/link so I can find it ? thanks in advance .
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

It's not a plugin. I believe that "Show Skill Queue" in UI Options will enable it.

Ah perfect that will explain why I can't find it thanks a lot .
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

Quote Originally Posted by captainrobwash View Post
    Ah perfect that will explain why I can't find it thanks a lot .
    For awhile, I was curious about it, too. It seemed to be in everyone else's combat screen shots. Until I came across it while playing around with the built-in options, I had assumed it was just a feature of some popular plugin that I hadn't yet tried.