We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

1v1s official GANKERS (Kill on sight) list

Hello Crickhollowlians. Clownfish/Avely (and others) here. I think it would be nice if everyone worked together to get rid of the ganking and childish attitude at 1v1s (GG map). It has been happening on both sides, I've especially noticed it happening on Creep side, since that's where I play.

I thought about dividing the list in 3.

Gankers - Under-surveillance (one time)

Gankers - Kill on sight (1 day) (three times)

Gankers - Kill on sight (1 week). (5 times OR 2 more times after the 1 day "sentence")

~

Lotro is a place for everyone to have fun, as such, permanent kill on sights shouldn't be an option in my opinion, but feel free to make a comment if you believe that is wrong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, June 21, 2014 (5:05 PM)

Gankers - Under-surveillance : Stungun(1), Apaex (1), Belcebudog(1).

Gankers - Kill on sight (1 day) : Kaliko/Poeboy(3)

Gankers - Kill on sight (1 week) :
    Last edited by Arnahk; Jun 21 2014 at 10:15 PM.
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

Ironic that a former ganker started this thread

EDIT:

This thread only encourages to gank more (ganking gankers) and thus does not fix the problem
    Siggy

This doesn't work no matter how many times we've tried it, the best solution is to move somewhere else. Tell those that you know who do not gank the new location. This has worked the best in the past, giving them attention only encourages their behavior.
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Derpon View Post
    This doesn't work no matter how many times we've tried it, the best solution is to move somewhere else. Tell those that you know who do not gank the new location. This has worked the best in the past, giving them attention only encourages their behavior.
    What other place is out of the way and semi-close to a map point? People love it because it's a short ride from GV and creeps have the map. The 1v1 spot is easily recognized as the landmark is the trio of boulders. I don't think ptr which is open would work as there's the potential of a lot of traffic through that area and people might not get that there are 1v1s there. Lugz hill? Most of the group verses group stuff happens at Lugz BD <---> Lugz hill <---> Grams so could often get confused with other action. Or there's old plains outpost. But there aren't any super close mapping points, no telltale landmarks, and the only good rezz point is Lugz rezz. Really ggrim is the best place for 1v1s.

This will only create a lot of mess.
    Annaliel r10 Hunter; Bregwing r7 Captain; Lurzlug r12 Warleader; other lesser alts(All on Crickhollow)

I think a public list like this is probably against ToS or CoC, or whatever the abbreviation is, too : P

New 1v1 spot

I vote we move 1v1s to Good isen the most useful map out there amirightpeople Hail good isen!
    Live-Leben in vollen Zügen!

Quote Originally Posted by TeromMoret View Post
    I vote we move 1v1s to Good isen the most useful map out there amirightpeople Hail good isen!
    /sign
    best place ever, flat landscape and no trolls or bears that could interupt. 10/10 recommended.
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

I vote we bring back 1v1s to candy mountain. kthx.
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow