We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Return of the King, Leader of Acta Non Verba

Kinship message: Return of the King. Forgiveness to those who repent, for I am merciful.

I shall purge the evil among the kinship, and become a tester of metals. By the furnace of raging fire, all impurities shall burn. Only the pure and worthy shall remain, for I am Orahodegod.

Don't drink the Kool Aid they left in the kin house fridge.
    "the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best" - Henry VanDyke

As a kin we decided to play a favorite game together. Afterwards, when everyone was finished having so much fun, we decided to share our highlights with everyone else.

Hope you enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Ensnared View Post
    As a kin we decided to play a favorite game together. Afterwards, when everyone was finished having so much fun, we decided to share our highlights with everyone else.

Hope you enjoy

pic
    Proton is Igetbuckets so it would make for sense for him to splash
    Rank 15 Blackarrow HinderSpam
    55,000 Killing Blows and Counting

Im only slightly confused.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000002f566/signature.png]Ashnak[/charsig]

Looking for a Kin!

wow not even honourable mention
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.