We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    889

    New to E and at a crossroad

    Hi all, i'm Kor. I'm from the Oceanic timezone and looking for good pve and pvp, I like action which is minimum of 6+ on each side and continuous battles I like open groups without elitism in the community who don't talk or don't inv people. Many have said E has an oceanic player base and some have told me to just go to brandywine, because according to them they all went to BW. I've checked in on monster play on E to see when action happens and I have not yet found any, just a sprinkle of creeps. I love Elindilmirs community and feel right at home. I like to pve and raid/instances with whats left of them and do daily pvp normally at night through weekdays and alot in the weekends. Am I logging in at the wrong times or do ya'll have setup times on when everyone groups up/logs in?

    So I have to make a decision, Cap a freep on E. -And play creep IF needed.
    or cap a freep on BW.

    Persuade me

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden102 View Post
    Hi all, i'm Kor. I'm from the Oceanic timezone and looking for good pve and pvp, I like action which is minimum of 6+ on each side and continuous battles I like open groups without elitism in the community who don't talk or don't inv people. Many have said E has an oceanic player base and some have told me to just go to brandywine, because according to them they all went to BW. I've checked in on monster play on E to see when action happens and I have not yet found any, just a sprinkle of creeps. I love Elindilmirs community and feel right at home. I like to pve and raid/instances with whats left of them and do daily pvp normally at night through weekdays and alot in the weekends. Am I logging in at the wrong times or do ya'll have setup times on when everyone groups up/logs in?

    So I have to make a decision, Cap a freep on E. -And play creep IF needed.
    or cap a freep on BW.

    Persuade me
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd60nI4sa9A

    or

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9FkEjOBJuw


    Hope this helps.

    - I.
    [CENTER][I][SIZE=1](D)[/SIZE][/I][SIZE=3]after thought criminal element[/SIZE]
    [B][I][U]time explained:[/U][/I][/B] [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3jjZdyH6io[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    889
    helped alot thanks.
    Kornakhas -Defiler, Korbashburz -Reaver, Kortdogestyle -Warg, Kornquickscopamlg - Black Arrow, Kornslurpyourblood - Weaver -Pyrrhic
    Kortahl-Captain, Korthillion-Rune-Keeper, Korthro-Lore Master, Korthallion-Minstrel, Kormornoroth-Champion - The Dark Legion

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeofMisconduct View Post
    Do you still play this game?
    [URL="http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/spaeh/SignatureN.jpg"][COLOR=#daa520]Fuzzie[/COLOR][/URL]

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSmiles View Post
    Do you still play this game?
    No. I wait for the end-of-game Mount Doom solo instance "A Walk with Frodo: Part Deux."

    Until that time, I shall continue to lurk in the darkness...
    [CENTER][I][SIZE=1](D)[/SIZE][/I][SIZE=3]after thought criminal element[/SIZE]
    [B][I][U]time explained:[/U][/I][/B] [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3jjZdyH6io[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeofMisconduct View Post
    No.
    I have to admit, my hopes were up.
    [URL="http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/spaeh/SignatureN.jpg"][COLOR=#daa520]Fuzzie[/COLOR][/URL]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,803
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeofMisconduct View Post
    No. I wait for the end-of-game Mount Doom solo instance "A Walk with Frodo: Part Deux."

    Until that time, I shall continue to lurk in the darkness...
    I would totally subscribe to a thread where you post some of your photography at predetermined intervals.


    Even my Signature is trolling!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post
    I would totally subscribe to a thread where you post some of your photography at predetermined intervals.
    Step 1) Download Instagram for free on your mobile phone (150 million users worldwide, free free free with no ads)

    Step 2) Follow iwrite_withlight

    In lieu of that...

    [IMG]IMG_20722 by jeff.berberick, on Flickr[/IMG]

    [IMG]IMG_18595 by jeff.berberick, on Flickr[/IMG]

    [IMG]IMG_17615 by jeff.berberick, on Flickr[/IMG]

    [IMG]IMG_16368 by jeff.berberick, on Flickr[/IMG]

    [IMG]_MG_6717 by jeff.berberick, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Last edited by CodeofMisconduct; Nov 21 2014 at 05:57 PM.
    [CENTER][I][SIZE=1](D)[/SIZE][/I][SIZE=3]after thought criminal element[/SIZE]
    [B][I][U]time explained:[/U][/I][/B] [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3jjZdyH6io[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

  9. #9
    Another batch of the better ones:

    [IMG]IMG_25961 by jeff.berberick, on Flickr[/IMG]

    [IMG]IMG_25885 by jeff.berberick, on Flickr[/IMG]

    (The cloud in the upper right looks like a baby with the umbilical cord still attached... almost fitting when you consider the nativity scene in front on the Mormon temple here. This shot and the one above it are from a camera I recently modified to capture infrared light from 850 nanometers and longer... i.e. no "visible" light. Fortunately for us and the camera, ~52.7% of sunlight that reaches sea level is infrared. Working almost all nights in my restaurant means that I can shoot during zenith/peak/noon-time hours of sunlight for the best infrared results instead of 1-2 nights each week of the visible light's golden and blue hours - before and after sunset.)

    [IMG]IMG_25852 by jeff.berberick, on Flickr[/IMG]

    [IMG]IMG_24846 by jeff.berberick, on Flickr[/IMG]

    [IMG]IMG_22171 by jeff.berberick, on Flickr[/IMG]

    (This was a laborious shot to capture and even more so to edit. A hike in the desert near Borrego Springs, CA on a moonless night. This, then 10+ hours of tracing lines around every little curve of the right two palm trees in Photoshop until I discovered the "undo last" function instead of "start from scratch" when I would screw with the magnetic lasso tool. I took 2 exposures; one for the milky way and 1 for the foreground where I "painted" the palm tree oasis with a flashlight during a 15-second interval.)

    Enjoy!

    I now consider myself Rank 3 in the photographer vs. world game.
    [CENTER][I][SIZE=1](D)[/SIZE][/I][SIZE=3]after thought criminal element[/SIZE]
    [B][I][U]time explained:[/U][/I][/B] [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3jjZdyH6io[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload