We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The fountain in Woodhurst

Something I have been wondering about for some time.

Why is there an NPC standing in the fountain at Woodhurst throwing buckets of water over another NPC?

Anyone know the back story?
    TANSTAAFL

No.

There are quite of few of these color or Easter egg features within the game. I do not recall ever reading a back story for any of them from Turbine. Except for, we were feeling frisky, full energy, bright eyed, bushy tail. We decided that we wanted to do a little extra for fun and entertainment value.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Look carefully at the NPC who is getting drenched - he's intoxicated. I guess the NPC in the fountain is trying to sober up his friend.
    Silverlode refugee

Only that the intoxicated guy doesn't seem to show any effect at all.

I am afraid, the poor water scooper will have to do his job for a looooong time, and if it takes him the time that it took the woodchopper north of the Bree auction house to finish his log (it was six years, wasn't it?) he'll be as exhausted and needs a chair.

Greetings, Polymachos

One of those cities in Rohan has a house with a back room that has a mom chastising her son and daughter. Both kids look like they are ashamed.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check