We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Steed of champions. BOA?

I bought a steed of the champion on a character and would like to send it to a different champion. At 1995 cost don't tell me in order to do this I have to go about purchasing a new one as this cant be sent.
    If this is the case my vip status will be short lived !

Why on Arda would you want to purchase a Steed of the Champion in the first place? You do know that for only 2995TP, you can purchase the account-wide Journeyman Riding skill... Right? So, that ALL of your mounts on ALL your characters will be 178%, rather than one character getting a SotC with its mere 168%.

Quote Originally Posted by HaleElven View Post
    Why on Arda would you want to purchase a Steed of the Champion in the first place? You do know that for only 2995TP, you can purchase the account-wide Journeyman Riding skill... Right? So, that ALL of your mounts on ALL your characters will be 178%, rather than one character getting a SotC with its mere 168%.
    Well yknow, he could like the way it looks? That's usually the main point of store steeds. Don't be rude.

All store items are BOA... why the steed of champion wouldn't ?

I would contact Customer Support and explain your dilemma (i.e., you purchased the steed on the wrong character). No guarantee that will help, but I'd say that's your best bet as far as getting it fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by HaleElven View Post
    Probably for the same reason I purchased the Steed of Rivendell account package, even though I already have the Journeyman Riding Skill package? Because it looks cool.

it is BOA i think

Try to put it in your shared vault and take it out whit the Champ you want to have it

Quote Originally Posted by Rudrik View Post
    Try to put it in your shared vault and take it out whit the Champ you want to have it
    The difficulty is that this item is auto consume and converted to a character skill as soon as it is delivered to your inventory. There are very few ways to end up with the horse item. Usually this situation only occurs when you already know the mount skill.

Yeah you can put character bound items in shared storage. Only the owner character can take them back out.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.