We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: How is it here?

How is it here?

Hi Evernight *waves*

I was told that here creepside has a lot of quality players, is that true? Sick of the heal/res war on my server, lots of players who think they are god at their class and don't try and improve and don't think before pressing buttons/making massive raids and killing action.

How do the sides get on here? Is there a lot of hate/trashtalk? Lots of zerging or is there respect for soloers? Raid v Raid every night? How is group v group action?

Not looking to transfer here, but would be nice to have a secondary server for whenever action dead on my home server (Withy). So if I do decide to roll a char here, what class do creepside need atm?

Basically, tell me everything!

~Akro~
    Last edited by Akrorgash; Jun 15 2014 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Hi Evernight *waves*

I was told that here creepside has a lot of quality players, is that true? Sick of the heal/res war on my server, lots of players who think they are god at their class and don't try and improve and don't think before pressing buttons/making massive raids and killing action.

How do the sides get on here? Is there a lot of hate/trashtalk? Lots of zerging or is there respect for soloers? Raid v Raid every night? How is group v group action?

Not looking to transfer here, but would be nice to have a secondary server for whenever action dead on my home server (Withy). So if I do decide to roll a char here, what class do creepside need atm?

Basically, tell me everything!

~Akro~
    Heyas.

first off, im not trying to be rude, but we don't need anymore creeps. We are missing out on freeps, badly.

we have had so much creep transfers lately. I think evernight god most of gilrain and german servers creeps.

there is an odd fraid on, but its a rare thing, atleast for my playtimes.

so as for a second home to play, i would suggest you look elsewhere, this server is mostly dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Heyas.

first off, im not trying to be rude, but we don't need anymore creeps. We are missing out on freeps, badly.
    Weird... I can never find any creeps.

so as for a second home to play, i would suggest you look elsewhere, this server is mostly dead.
    Extinct would be more accurate!

Heyas.

we have had so much creep transfers lately. I think evernight god most of gilrain and german servers creeps.

there is an odd fraid on, but its a rare thing, atleast for my playtimes.

Not trying to be rude? How dare you be so bold as to tell me the truth!

Thanks for the info, sad to hear of another near-death Ettens

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Not trying to be rude? How dare you be so bold as to tell me the truth!

Thanks for the info, sad to hear of another near-death Ettens
    I agree on the thing that we dont need more creeps, but ....
    Most creeps are often just spoiling the action, involving me to get a zerg up, push them back to grams and yeah... Mostly solo vs zerg action xD
    Depends a bit on each side who is on and who isn't. Sometimes we are blessed with actual good fights, but this will always remain a small action server.

If however, freeps get OP again, I think this will be a good server for action, but untill that time, we a bit stuck with unsoloable action.

What you heard is true. EN is a small, friendly server. There's much less hate and trashtalk than on other servers and you find more respect for soloers. You won't always get ooced as soloer. If you fight solo you have a good chance noone will interfere. Both sides don't group if not needed.
    I'm more active on a German server atm so I can't really judge how the action is all day but I always enjoy when I come back to Evernight for a few fights.

My advice, check out the street before you buy the house i.e roll a creep roam around easy way to get a good idea of what goes on around evernight pvmp asking how a sever is will always lead to a 50/50 positive and negative feedback, get out there dude feel the rush :P

Before Update 13 the PVP was rather enjoyable, for some strange reason freeps gotta be OP or atleast have the upper hand if you want any decent pvp activity on this server 0_o

But as of Update 13 its been mostly dead I'm afraid :/

No matter how dead the server is, we still keep getting german transfers, newest addition is this oO Nasty cowardsOo tribe, which members only group up to camp gv with 2defis and wl + dps.

so if anyone likes that kind of action, evernight is your place!

No matter how dead the server is, we still keep getting german transfers, newest addition is this oO Nasty cowardsOo tribe, which members only group up to camp gv with 2defis and wl + dps.

so if anyone likes that kind of action, evernight is your place!
    You forgot the part where they chase you to GLC and gank you there.

Evernight is amazing.

First when there was a minority of 20 creeps transferring mainly from snowbourn pre u13 when 20 in the moors on either side was fairly uncommon on Evernight it was amazing. Then when 30 more from eldar, gilrain, and various germans servers transferred along with u13 going live it became even more amazing. They were still a minority though. Very important to remember that.

I have not seen these new german gv campers, but it feels as if I need to start making/joining groups. Roaming solo is very challenging these days!

The server is a good place to be. Evernighters know who is each player [skill, behaviour, etc]. I find very nice people in both sides, and most of the players have characters in both sides. Creep comunity have very good players with high ranks. Alse freepside do, but since some dinged tyrant/CG rank they are on alts or not playing oftenly.

some rvsr can happen but not this days i think. As u can see EN is a good land where u can decently survive and get kills with random full.aud p2w toon.

About trashtalk/hate/qq there was a bit more some months ago. Actually not many trashtalk in forums appart from the eternal "i give up playing" Farru or few others.

Have a nice day and enjoy EVERNIGHT

Coming late to that thread (not reading forum a lot, now)

My perspective is from the creep, better say only from the creep side (but it's just a personal choice "by troops" have not brought my loved Guardian in etten) also if i've a lot of kinnies who plays also, or only, freep side.
    Evernight -but think Lotro across a lot of servers, because of the absence of challenging new contents for now- is in a difficult time even in pve: and for me is only -more or less- on evernight ettens you could find still some (LITTLE, for now) good thing to do

In short I would say you... wait for the U14, then you will be welcome on the creep side of the world but also think -as said above pouch- the right choice is to take there a rank0 and try look around by yourself (and read what we say or don't say on ooc)

Obviously if I compare 'creeplife' (or death) before U13 when it was really hard to do something -so...to do good infamy- for a lot of us, after.. life was easier (but with U14 think things change again, some love again on freeps... and also if I'm on the other side, I hope that bring us back some action).
    But suddenly after things that everyone is free to think about...-transferred peoples or really new, turbine's normal "unbalance", lot more things- not helping some "Combat policy" if you could understand me, it becames... "no action".
    Or better it isn't as black and white: say no good action, if you think (as I think) is not nice action campering GV/graveyards or don't let freep come out to a better point of the map in fact. But it is clear that I hated deeply even the opposite when the campering species during the U13 was against "us"...creeps

At moments, my perception, nice fights (i love more fellow/raid action... if it's a situation that need to group up) are are -sigh- and also completely random: there is no precise timetable ... it depends how things happen and "who" is online that moment on both sides.

So I run often alone around the map, doing little things, searching if somewhere there's another freep/little freeps group...and I could say...often dying because as said Moron posts above, in reaction to camper-push out there was some "freep zerging group"...that sometimes I met-or some lovely burglars or guard, to which I die really fast-
    I join the "called ooc action", these days everytime around TR, rarely and often for not more than 10 min ... to take a look if there's something nice to do, live or die, to have some infamy (it depends on who called "action" on ooc, on EN we know enough each others name...so there is more confidence that some calls are actually carried into battle, compared to others) and than soon go away if I don't like "mood".
    This way I'll rank up... on 2015 but I prefer so.

So Akrorgash, I think soon we'll be a better moment to came to that server if you want . Came and look you personally to situation and community (could say there's not a particular hate/qq, and it's a good community)... but when/if you came, help us -us, all, both sides- do better things

newest addition is this oO Nasty cowardsOo tribe, which members only group up to camp gv
    Yeah seen, and for now don't appreciate.... but I don't know them

On a side note: forum regulars which I know personally for action on lotro "lore" side... or on pvp side, know also I'm writing here little but this morning I was in a good mood!
    Of course, excuse me for the approximate English.
    Last edited by Chianalin; Jun 25 2014 at 05:13 AM.

Public anouncement.

Evernight needs more freeps, freeps who are not afraid to kill, kill and kill again.

like this. zS

Welcome to the server Lathano/sliccs.

Who gives a sh't.

WE STILL LOVE YOU LATHANO

Quote Originally Posted by Eklabondood View Post
    Who gives a sh't.

WE STILL LOVE YOU LATHANO
    Not as much as I love you

Public anouncement.

Evernight needs more freeps, freeps who are not afraid to kill, kill and kill again.

like this. zS

Best Warden I have seen, though.

Public anouncement.

like this. zS

Welcome to Evernight!

We dont really like this kind of action, but I am up for anything!
    Dont mind Valdezz btw, he is just jelly on ur epic warden skills.

#trendsetter nufnuff2k14 Exearus2k14 Too fastRUNettenz #germanAllies. **** Exearus fanboy club****

Hello all o_O!

I see there is still some nice peeps here xd