Are we talking American Time Zone players?
1) What is the current state of your PvP? Freep dominated? Creep dominated? Flipper dominated?
need more freeps. Small groups normally flip the keeps (makes for a good challenge). lots of spiders and defilers.
2) What is your creep population like? Are there quality tribes? Are there a decent amount of high ranked creeps left playing?
I think the tribes are all to broken up, not much leadership exists. Set plays that think because they are high rank they don't want to group with other members. So the quality in total gets lowered by less experienced leaders.
3) What is your freep population like? PvP kins? High ranked freeps?
majority would balance 11-14, a lot of high ranks champs, LM, Mini,( most been playing since launch) a couple wardens, even less burgs.
4) Do you currently have Raid v Raid at peak hours?
I would say 12-20 RVR but you will find that there will be a lot of people just following the raid/group not wanting to group up.
5) Would a mass transfer of PvP'ers be welcomed or shunned?
I would love to see more freeps and creeps on the server. But with Vilya you will get people that cry about it.
6) How is your 1v1 scene here? Is it frowned upon with lots of 1v1 gankers and OOC hate? Or are there a decent amount who enjoy it.
1v1's are normally well respected, though you will always get wargs that think they are good by jumping u at 2-4k morale. its not often you will find 1v1's and if you do for more then an hour you will start to notice people have flipped to a LM or spider...!
I have commented on this before giving my suggestions to turbine that they should have a dedicated server that you can log your character into, then pve on ur normal server. Star War TOR did this for their PVP because it was always dead.