We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Strategic Hobbit Incursion to Evacuate Lost Dwarves

After the stunning achievement of being the fastest server with the Take the Hobbits to Isengard event, I thought I would be a good idea to have some good preparations for the next event aswell

The Strategic Hobbit Incursion to Evacuate Lost Dwarves Event will take place on Tuesday June 24 2:30PM (US Eastern time which is GMT -4)

For more up to date information read : https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...postid=7180458

Quote Originally Posted by Haruno View Post
    After the stunning achievement of being the fastest server with the Take the Hobbits to Isengard event, I thought I would be a good idea to have some good preparations for the next event aswell

The Strategic Hobbit Incursion to Evacuate Lost Dwarves Event will take place on Tuesday June 24 2:30PM (US Eastern time which is GMT -4)

For more up to date information read : https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...postid=7180458
    It's already in hand. Send a PM to Dhorv or Narvelan next time you see me on (and anyone else interested) and I'll direct you to where you need to go for info.

edit: you can PM me here also.
    Last edited by Galuhad; Jun 11 2014 at 02:13 PM.
    Galuhad | Narvelan
    Lore Breakers of Evernight (formally of Eldar) | Plugins

Quote Originally Posted by Galuhad View Post
    It's already in hand. Send a PM to Dhorv or Narvelan next time you see me on (and anyone else interested) and I'll direct you to where you need to go for info.

edit: you can PM me here also.
    Good to see thats in good hands, you did a great job with the last event. Lets try it without 10000 goats/horses following sapience this time