We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Freeps are back

Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    Na Gun, your old trash talking redneck self was moreso in a jocular fashion. This kind of trash talk I sense a Valistarish quality, which isnt very good haha.
    Maybe my jocular fashion has grown more callused but seriously, you don't see the humor in this thread? I've had several good chuckles out of it. But then again, I almost always got a good laugh out of Valistar as well.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Oh? Which ones?
    I don't know. They're probably in there somewhere.

Want a good laugh?

I'm solo and doing one of my keep dives at a blue lugz where there are three freeps playing the backdoor game right? I'm in the flag room with most the keeps npc's on me fighting the freeps there and when they get me down to nearly dead, I dart out the back door, but they still kill me and I end up at the Grams Rez. That's when someone told me this was said by a freep, "i like how gunnor likes to say he doesnt run on the forums".

All I can say is I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I saw that.

First off, I do run when it's time and not unlike my other skills in this game, I'm not too good at it either. What was implied in this thread was that I don't come out to the Moors and avoid pvp.

I don't know about you guys but I see a huge difference between df'ing out of a blue Outpost before any engagement with a solo Ronnug outside and Ronnug clicking on the backdoor with 400 health.

Is it me or can anyone else see this difference too? lmao.....
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Nope! Both are attempts to avoid death after you realize you have no fighting chance. One successful, one unsuccessful.

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Want a good laugh?

I'm solo and doing one of my keep dives at a blue lugz where there are three freeps playing the backdoor game right? I'm in the flag room with most the keeps npc's on me fighting the freeps there and when they get me down to nearly dead, I dart out the back door, but they still kill me and I end up at the Grams Rez. That's when someone told me this was said by a freep, "i like how gunnor likes to say he doesnt run on the forums".

All I can say is I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I saw that.

First off, I do run when it's time and not unlike my other skills in this game, I'm not too good at it either. What was implied in this thread was that I don't come out to the Moors and avoid pvp.

I don't know about you guys but I see a huge difference between df'ing out of a blue Outpost before any engagement with a solo Ronnug outside and Ronnug clicking on the backdoor with 400 health.

That was me. And there were two freeps. And it is obvious that someone in that small channel is a narck now. The thing is gil and I were both ungrouped at first. Then you dismounted me, a warg pounced me and another reaver showed up. Then more and more and more came. There were already a few weavers and wargs out, so of course we're going to play the back door. Eventually a giant group of creeps came in, killed me and flipped it after we killed you and the warg. Then the same thing kept happening. One creep calling out a small group of freeps and a zerg coming in. That's just the game sometimes lol. To say you were solo with all the ungrouped creeps around you is a baited statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    That was me. And there were two freeps. And it is obvious that someone in that small channel is a narck now. The thing is gil and I were both ungrouped at first. Then you dismounted me, a warg pounced me and another reaver showed up. Then more and more and more came. There were already a few weavers and wargs out, so of course we're going to play the back door. Eventually a giant group of creeps came in, killed me and flipped it after we killed you and the warg. Then the same thing kept happening. One creep calling out a small group of freeps and a zerg coming in. That's just the game sometimes lol. To say you were solo with all the ungrouped creeps around you is a baited statement.
    Thanks again for a good laugh, but your totally avoiding the issue.

To imply I avoided pvp in a pvp zone as I did imply in this thread about someone else, is a baited statement and simply a fabrication. Ok, maybe it wasn't your fabrication, perhaps you looked at a pic posted here in this thread implying that Ronnug was avoiding pvp and took it at face value? But even that pic tells more than the poster intended. Read what was in the text box? That hunter was dismounted by me as he was trying to mount up and ride off. Even that hunter claims he farmed Ronnug at that Rez for an half hour.

To quote you: "after we killed you and the warg", doesn't sound like anyone on either side was trying to avoid pvp.

Please show me where I said "I never run from a fight"?

It's all good. If it makes you feel better about getting killed in a pvp zone, fabricate all you want. Actually I consider it another Win for me when someone feels they have to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    Nope! Both are attempts to avoid death after you realize you have no fighting chance. One successful, one unsuccessful.
    Your probably right, MellarYellor probably didn't have a chance against the Mighty Ronnug but we'll never know if we never try. hahahaha

Please inform Hydrain of this for me? Lately he seems to have a lot more kb's on me than I do him (boy, did I have to eat some crow there or what?)

Eating Crow isn't that bad for a Creep but I sure prefer hobbit toes on a bed of elf ears.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5