We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Freeps are back

Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    I'm not wrong. YOU typed it. Sometimes I get caught by a Freep flipping an OP and I stick around even though I may die. When I unlocked my spider, it had 5 stars, back from when stars meant something, at level 65. It only had 1 audacity, and I kept it at 1 audacity for quite some time as a challange because spider is ezmode right now. One of the first days I logged in, still 5 stars, I was flipping AEOP and got caught by a Warden who I've not yet seen again, name began with an "L", but anyway, that guy gave me a hell of a time and got me down to 2-3k a few times. Some other spider came to the OP and killed him with me, and if they hadn't, I surely would have died. I could've ran. I could've saved my stars, with GREAT ease, because spider is one of the easiest classes to escape on, but I didn't. I was willing to lose my now defunct stars that I worked for months for back at 65, with Vic and Swift constantly hunting me, but I stayed and fought the guy with the risk of undoing all that hard work. Since I unlocked my spider, he has accrued 60 or so deaths.
    How brave you are, congrats, but you still run like hell when you are losing a fight.
    Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tchad View Post
    I saw you flipping ops uneven more then once, I don't need sources. More people saw, they may not be your friends (my mistake there), but they sure are people who you regularly group up with.

Anyway, this is more the point less. Flip the ops, don't flip the ops, whatever.... go play and feel good about yourself.
    As a matter of fact, I do feel good about myself.. "The Mighty MellarYellar DF'd instead of risking giving a KB to old Ronnug".. Which helps substantiate my claim that most of you Freeps sure hate dieing in a pvp zone a lot more than I do.. That's got to be a little embarrassing to say the least.

Perhaps you should DF your way right out of this conflict? hehe

With that said, there is one thing that kind of upsets me. Especially with Mucica:

Quote Originally Posted by Mucica View Post
    like Churchill once said: "We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."
    And then Ronnug responds with:

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Also I don't know of a Churchill in LotR. Is that from another game perhaps? Are all those "orcs, uruks and other SERVANTS of Sauron" he is killing, NPC's in all the rest of Middle Earth (where we Real Creeps aren't allowed by the way) or has Churchill actually mapped into MY only PvE/PvP zone and faced non-npc characters?
    And with all his hypocrisy he later post:

Do you really think I care if you care if I care? like Churchill once said: "We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." <snicker>
    I can't believe you guys didn't catch that...
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    I'm not wrong. YOU typed it. Sometimes I get caught by a Freep flipping an OP and I stick around even though I may die. When I unlocked my spider, it had 5 stars, back from when stars meant something, at level 65. It only had 1 audacity, and I kept it at 1 audacity for quite some time as a challange because spider is ezmode right now. One of the first days I logged in, still 5 stars, I was flipping AEOP and got caught by a Warden who I've not yet seen again, name began with an "L", but anyway, that guy gave me a hell of a time and got me down to 2-3k a few times. Some other spider came to the OP and killed him with me, and if they hadn't, I surely would have died. I could've ran. I could've saved my stars, with GREAT ease, because spider is one of the easiest classes to escape on, but I didn't. I was willing to lose my now defunct stars that I worked for months for back at 65, with Vic and Swift constantly hunting me, but I stayed and fought the guy with the risk of undoing all that hard work. Since I unlocked my spider, he has accrued 60 or so deaths.
    Out of curiosity, you got a SS of your 5 star weaver? I recall your warg hitting 5 stars, but never your weaver. Surugi also doesn't recall this: http://surugi.com/lotrostats/display...=2010&ID=87617
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

"The Mighty MellarYellar DF'd instead of risking giving a KB to old Ronnug"
    "You didn't feed me a kill by initiating a fight with a r14 reaver with likely all his cds up, on a hunter. Thus you are a coward and poor player."

There is a difference between fighting and feeding. If you know you have zero chance against an opponent, but still fight them, you are feeding. No excuses. You are simply letting them farm you. 1v1s are not balanced, as we all know. Hunter v reaver is not balanced. It is 100% in favor of the reaver, 100% of the time. You expecting someone to fight you 1v1 on a hunter in close quarters inside an OP makes me wonder if you'd rather just have their account info so you can rank farm, if that's what you call a fight.

Am I exaggerating? Maybe a bit. Do I still hold by everything I said? Yeah.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

As a matter of fact, I do feel good about myself.. "The Mighty MellarYellar DF'd instead of risking giving a KB to old Ronnug".. Which helps substantiate my claim that most of you Freeps sure hate dieing in a pvp zone a lot more than I do.. That's got to be a little embarrassing to say the least.
    I am so embarrassed that I will have trouble sleeping and wont be back in the moors for a few weeks.

DFed.
    Again.

Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

lastly I do not and have never come out and avoided pvp in a pvp zone
    This is a picture of Ronnug avoiding PVP (running from freeps to his own rez) in the PVP zone

You're an idiot, gunnor.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#000080][I][B]Lieutenant Hydrain[/B][/I][/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR=#800000][I]Task Master Hydran[/I] [/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDemon07 View Post
    This is a picture of Ronnug avoiding PVP (running from freeps to his own rez) in the PVP zone

You're an idiot, gunnor.
    LMFAO!! Thank for proving that a solo Hunter need not be afraid of Ronnug.. See, Hydrain is camping me solo at the Rez.. He isn't scarred!!

And there's that "idiot" word again.. Are you all connected at the hip or something?

Let's do fill in the blanks here though? It's like 3am in the morning and Tulluk and I are probably the only two Creeps online while you and company are night capping the map. I wonder if you could be honest about how many times I died that night against your gank squad? Somehow I don't think your egos will.. hahaha

Yea, I'm the coward and idiot in this silly game.. lmfaosdpomn!!!!
    Last edited by DaxMaxtor; Jun 15 2014 at 02:04 AM.
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    "You didn't feed me a kill by initiating a fight with a r14 reaver with likely all his cds up, on a hunter. Thus you are a coward and poor player."

There is a difference between fighting and feeding. If you know you have zero chance against an opponent, but still fight them, you are feeding. No excuses. You are simply letting them farm you. 1v1s are not balanced, as we all know. Hunter v reaver is not balanced. It is 100% in favor of the reaver, 100% of the time. You expecting someone to fight you 1v1 on a hunter in close quarters inside an OP makes me wonder if you'd rather just have their account info so you can rank farm, if that's what you call a fight.

Am I exaggerating? Maybe a bit. Do I still hold by everything I said? Yeah.
    Again, and I'm guessing it's probably due to your lack of involvement in this Game and it's PvP, but you're failing to take into account who my Reaver is. General consensus is that Ronnug is one of the poorest played Reavers on the Server and I honestly can't argue that.

Now I understand that your suppose to be a very talented player (not that I'd know because I just haven't seen you out enough to make that judgement), but it would be understandable if it was you playing that rank 14 Reaver. Even Vic has to own up to getting a fair share of kb's on me and even some of them came without him being in stealth and in his npc's.

Then again, maybe MellarYellar isn't the caliber of player that Vic is. I really don't know.. Hydrain on the other hand is at best a Gunnor level player. That's why I ran out and dismounted him at the rez as all of them were mounting up and riding off. It was my intention to get a super ez kb off him if the rest continued on without his laggin behind behtah... <snicker>

Maybe Hydrain should have blotted out his text box to protect the innocent.. lol

You guys are seriously cracking me up.. This is more fun than the pvp your providing us creeps in the moors for sure...
    Last edited by DaxMaxtor; Jun 15 2014 at 02:39 AM.

Hydrain on the other hand is at best a Gunnor level player. That's why I ran out and dismounted him at the rez as all of them were mounting up and riding off. It was my intention to get a super ez kb off him if the rest continued on without his laggin behind behtah... <snicker>

Maybe Hydrain should have blotted out his text box to protect the innocent.. lol
    You talk a lot of smack for someone who admits to sucking at his reaver. I can't wait until classes are rebalanced and you crawl back into your noob hole and WASD around like you've never heard of turning with your mouse or strafing. Play a hunter, play any freep solo at the moment and you will understand that you have really accomplished nothing on creepside. I dare you to play a guardian so that I can finally log into my reaver and wreck you.

There are things about 1v1ing that I can't control. I cant stop you from hitting me for 9k (half of my health) while I can maybe crit on upshot on you for 10k (1/6 of your health). I can't stop all of my slows and traps and cc from missing or being useless for diminishing returns. Back when reavers didn't have blade toss it was actually hard to beat hunters but I can't control any of those things. Turbine made reavers the easiest class to play on creepside and hunters the most difficult on freepside. and I understand that it finally makes you feel good about yourself at night that you can kill hunters solo, but literally anyone can do that. You are a noob and have been a noob ever since you started playing this game. Your ability to kill hunters solo means nothing because a kid with down syndrome could do it.

Whatever makes you sleep at night, though.
    Last edited by DeathDemon07; Jun 15 2014 at 02:56 AM.
    [/CENTER]

there is one thing that kind of upsets me. Especially with Mucica:
    Maybe I haven't understood this perfectly,due to my limited english,but if you're referring on me avoiding a fight with you, if my memory serves me right, I have never df'ed in front of you solo, ever.
    As a matter a fact, in all my pvp experience on my hunter, I've used df maybe 20 times all together; mainly to tag creeps on rez after we took the keep.

I, like yourself, am not affraid of dying in Moors, or anywhere in this game; I've never been a star hugger and I've never cared about ratings.
    But, with what this glorious update has done to freeps, especially to hunters, you can't really blame them for avoiding to fight you solo. Even though you're claiming that you're the worst reaver on Gladden, with what I disagree, you can easily get a kb on 99% solo freeps now, by just going through 1-2-3-4 and without even bother to mouse-turn; those 1% that can give you fair fights are just the best in their class, like Vic is.

I remember few times before this update, to have killed you solo, but now, that's plain impossible, due to current mechanics.

I used to enjoyed solo hunting, playing hide and seek with wargs, especially Hagzu, where he would have few kbs on me, I'd get few, then we would both come out of stealth, bow to each other and went seperate paths. That was messed up with devs taking stealth tracking from hunters, and now, when they gave that back to us, I can track, in most cases, my own death.

Once again, I very rarely avoid fighting anyone solo, and feel free to ask any warg with whom I've played hide and seek, have I ever df'ed.

Sadly, how the current mechanics work, Moors are a farse.
    Trait trees have ruined the game

Doesnt wanna fight a creep = get hated by Ronnug
    Doesnt wanna fight a freep = get hated by Hydrain

A lot of hypocrites in this thread. not one of you got a right to dictate how the other should play so shut up and deal with it. Ronnug, you need to learn what the skill Desperate Flight was intended for when they made it. Hydrain, mocking how Ronnug plays his reaver makes you an even bigger idiot. good job.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Doesnt wanna fight a creep = get hated by Ronnug
    Doesnt wanna fight a freep = get hated by Hydrain

A lot of hypocrites in this thread. not one of you got a right to dictate how the other should play so shut up and deal with it. Ronnug, you need to learn what the skill Desperate Flight was intended for when they made it. Hydrain, mocking how Ronnug plays his reaver makes you an even bigger idiot. good job.
    I don't get this, I admire PVP'ers who choose their fights wisely. If you don't want to fight a battle you know you'll lose, then don't give up free renown. That's fine with me. Gunnor said he never ran from fights, and I gave a situation where he did. I run from fights I know I can't win, I also stay out for fights if I think we don't stand a chance. It just depends. I think I respect people more who choose not to give up free renown, but Gunnor keeps claiming that he is only around to PVP and I've come across numerous occasions where he ran.

Please explain to me how mocking his reaver makes me an idiot. I would love to know how you connected those dots
    [/CENTER]

I don't get this, I admire PVP'ers who choose their fights wisely. If you don't want to fight a battle you know you'll lose, then don't give up free renown. That's fine with me. Gunnor said he never ran from fights, and I gave a situation where he did. I run from fights I know I can't win, I also stay out for fights if I think we don't stand a chance. It just depends. I think I respect people more who choose not to give up free renown, but Gunnor keeps claiming that he is only around to PVP and I've come across numerous occasions where he ran.

Please explain to me how mocking his reaver makes me an idiot. I would love to know how you connected those dots

you crawl back into your noob hole and WASD around like you've never heard of turning with your mouse or strafing.
    If he doesn't have a mouse he's a noob? This one sentence ruins whatever point you're trying to bring up.

I've might have misunderstood your point, it seemed like you were mocking people who doesn't use mouse in general
    Last edited by Witch0King; Jun 15 2014 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    If he doesn't have a mouse he's a noob? This one sentence ruins whatever point you're trying to bring up.

I've might have misunderstood your point, it seemed like you were mocking people who doesn't use mouse in general
    You can strafe (not quite as well) by using Q and E keys. Generally, the better players mouse turn because the turn is faster, some people are good at keyboard strafing. After 7 years of playing this game, Gunnor isn't good at either.
    [/CENTER]

You can strafe (not quite as well) by using Q and E keys. Generally, the better players mouse turn because the turn is faster, some people are good at keyboard strafing. After 7 years of playing this game, Gunnor isn't good at either.
    I like those guys, free kill, free infamy and free commendations. Lets keep them that way

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Mucica View Post
    Maybe I haven't understood this perfectly,due to my limited english,but if you're referring on me avoiding a fight with you, if my memory serves me right, I have never df'ed in front of you solo, ever.
    As a matter a fact, in all my pvp experience on my hunter, I've used df maybe 20 times all together; mainly to tag creeps on rez after we took the keep.

I, like yourself, am not affraid of dying in Moors, or anywhere in this game; I've never been a star hugger and I've never cared about ratings.
    But, with what this glorious update has done to freeps, especially to hunters, you can't really blame them for avoiding to fight you solo. Even though you're claiming that you're the worst reaver on Gladden, with what I disagree, you can easily get a kb on 99% solo freeps now, by just going through 1-2-3-4 and without even bother to mouse-turn; those 1% that can give you fair fights are just the best in their class, like Vic is.

I remember few times before this update, to have killed you solo, but now, that's plain impossible, due to current mechanics.

I used to enjoyed solo hunting, playing hide and seek with wargs, especially Hagzu, where he would have few kbs on me, I'd get few, then we would both come out of stealth, bow to each other and went seperate paths. That was messed up with devs taking stealth tracking from hunters, and now, when they gave that back to us, I can track, in most cases, my own death.

Once again, I very rarely avoid fighting anyone solo, and feel free to ask any warg with whom I've played hide and seek, have I ever df'ed.

Sadly, how the current mechanics work, Moors are a farse.
    No Mucica, that was my feeble attempt at humor. And while you might be a stinking Freep, I have to admit, you are a soldier and a real pvp'r..

Gunnor said he never ran from fights, and I gave a situation where he did.
    Shows just how much this guy really pvps... That isn't running from a fight or df'ing.. That was a strategic retreat in which I did re-engage and I did die in our little pvp zone.. again, lmao!!

Keep trying and keep whining though (and you guys call me a whiner)... HAHAHA

Turbine made reavers the easiest class to play on creepside and hunters the most difficult on freepside. and I understand that it finally makes you feel good about yourself at night that you can kill hunters solo, but literally anyone can do that. You are a noob and have been a noob ever since you started playing this game. Your ability to kill hunters solo means nothing because a kid with down syndrome could do it.
    No argument to this whine fest.. One of the main reasons I play Reaver is it is easy and a true melee class with no "get out of jail free cards". I don't even trait "dieing rage".

Perhaps you should take your own advice and try to play something easier? A lot of classes are just too complicated for me, so I don't play them. Maybe you should realize they are too tough for you also?

And hey, you don't have to wait til you get your auto win buttons back to put old Ronnug in place. Nemwit, Drukarth, Coldfell, Vic and many others whoop me on a regular basis. Even other Reavers with much lower rank PAWN me.. Perhaps you could log onto that Reaver of yours and come give me a lesson now?
    Last edited by DaxMaxtor; Jun 15 2014 at 12:47 PM.

I don't get this, I admire PVP'ers who choose their fights wisely. If you don't want to fight a battle you know you'll lose, then don't give up free renown. That's fine with me.
    Ronnug, Hydrain maybe said it a little more eloquently than I did, but this is what I'm trying to say here. If a hunter is caught (gonna write this in caps, because these are the important things) INSIDE OF AN ENCLOSED AREA OF AN OUTPOST, WITH ONE WEAK NPC (COMPLETELY ALONE), FACING A RANK 14 REAVER, you will die. There is no room to kite effectively, not that helps a hunter much against any class anymore since Turbine decided to give every single creep class a potent slow or a slow counter now, there is no room to get the f--- out, there is zero chance you will survive, and there is negative chance that you will take the kill on the reaver.

So DF. Do it. Why? Because if you stay around, you might as well be helping the reaver rank farm. That's it. You are literally handing him a free kill. No more, no less.

You say you are the worst reaver on Gladden or whatever, I don't know if you're trying to put off fake humility or this is another one of your "I'm a hypocrite so I can say what I want and then turn the tables whenever I choose" moments, but that's not true. You know how to put up bleeds and then impale. That's literally all you need to know in order to win any 1v1 on reaver at the moment. There are plenty of reavers out there who are worse than you and can still win any 1v1 at the moment.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Ronnug, Hydrain maybe said it a little more eloquently than I did, but this is what I'm trying to say here. If a hunter is caught (gonna write this in caps, because these are the important things) INSIDE OF AN ENCLOSED AREA OF AN OUTPOST, WITH ONE WEAK NPC (COMPLETELY ALONE), FACING A RANK 14 REAVER, you will die. There is no room to kite effectively, not that helps a hunter much against any class anymore since Turbine decided to give every single creep class a potent slow or a slow counter now, there is no room to get the f--- out, there is zero chance you will survive, and there is negative chance that you will take the kill on the reaver.

So DF. Do it. Why? Because if you stay around, you might as well be helping the reaver rank farm. That's it. You are literally handing him a free kill. No more, no less.

You say you are the worst reaver on Gladden or whatever, I don't know if you're trying to put off fake humility or this is another one of your "I'm a hypocrite so I can say what I want and then turn the tables whenever I choose" moments, but that's not true. You know how to put up bleeds and then impale. That's literally all you need to know in order to win any 1v1 on reaver at the moment. There are plenty of reavers out there who are worse than you and can still win any 1v1 at the moment.
    You type just to see yourself type don't you?

You obviously don't even know the difference between a random solo encounter and a 1v1.. and I'm an idiot?

Again, get over this game you don't play or care about? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
    Last edited by DaxMaxtor; Jun 15 2014 at 01:07 PM.

I was using the term "1v1" interchangeably with "random solo encounter" in that post. Feel free to go back and replace everything in your imagination if you must. The core of the post remains unchanged -- getting wrapped up in semantics never goes anywhere, Clown can tell you that much from past arguments long ago.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

I was using the term "1v1" interchangeably with "random solo encounter" in that post. Feel free to go back and replace everything in your imagination if you must. The core of the post remains unchanged -- getting wrapped up in semantics never goes anywhere
    Show me a post, especially Hydrain's pic, that isn't doing just that? HAHAHAHA

(pound home) again, move on young man.. Trolling the forums of a game you don't play or are a fair weather player at best in isn't beneficial to anyone..

Wink

Ok Vic, I've thrown enough taunts and pulled enough agro here to take this to page 4.. Because of some real life stuff, I am going to be out of pocket for a few days, so I challenge you to get this thread to page 5? Don't disappoint me son? haha

(pound home) again, move on young man.. Trolling the forums of a game you don't play or are a fair weather player at best in isn't beneficial to anyone..
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Do you have one about "Obsessive behavior"?

Do you have one about "Obsessive behavior"?
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Extenzorz View Post
    You stealing my wood again?
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast