We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 107

Thread: Freeps are back

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    One more reply and this goes to page two.. Again, you're welcome Vic.. haha
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    1,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Tchad View Post
    Never read a whine from KMT on the forums, you on the other hand.

    I was ready to DF in SOP, just waited to see what idiot was going to flip it back and I was not surprised to see you.
    Proof is in the pudding. Gunnor flips OPs and WAITS there to see if a Freep will man up and try to defend it. You on the other hand...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tchad View Post
    I was ready to DF in SOP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tchad View Post
    I was ready to DF in SOP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tchad View Post
    I was ready to DF in SOP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tchad View Post
    I was ready to DF in SOP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tchad View Post
    I was ready to DF in SOP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tchad View Post
    I was ready to DF in SOP
    [img]https://puu.sh/eEtPr/e6936d48fb.jpg[/img]
    [color=darkred]High Chieftan Urukhaithere + Chieftan Vargburz + Commander Annorian + Liutenant Professorbananas[/color]

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    Proof is in the pudding. Gunnor flips OPs and WAITS there to see if a Freep will man up and try to defend it. You on the other hand...
    Rev, take it ez on em now? We have to realize that most these Freeps don't really care for PvP. They come out and avoid it so they can PvE their shinny things for some reason.. Mellow is a good example.. I'm sure at some point down the road when he gets his auto win buttons back, he'll show us how it's done. Remember, for those who PvE, if your not an NPC then you must be an idiot..
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    Because hunters have such an awesome chance at killing anything solo atm, lol.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  5. #30
    Once again I haven't been able to be on much in the last month or so but I am really glad to hear the fights are picking up now! I will gladly do what I can to hop on Maly when I get the chance and get my pouncin' and maulin' back on. *grin* looking forward to it! Freep blood must flow!!
    Katrariel - Lvl 95 Guardian : Rank 5 ~~ Myrawyn - Lvl 85 Burglar : Rank 7 ~~
    Malystryx - Warg : Rank 11 ~~ Larkawen - Lvl 59 Loremaster ~~ Banehollow - Defiler : Rank 6 ~~

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Because hunters have such an awesome chance at killing anything solo atm, lol.
    Well Vic, at least you try... and if I recall, you have a kb or two on me..
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,698
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Well Vic, at least you try... and if I recall, you have a kb or two on me..
    Im guessing people get tired of trying all the time. why bother if there are no results?
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    Proof is in the pudding. Gunnor flips OPs and WAITS there to see if a Freep will man up and try to defend it. You on the other hand...
    Hmmm... says the guy who is famous for running from the group fights on the 1st smallest risk that he might lose? I can see you waiting anxious to have something on me and your happy face when you saw my post. I bet you enjoyed... but wait a bit.... again... you are wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Well Vic, at least you try... and if I recall, you have a kb or two on me..
    Do you really think I care about fighting you with 3x1 ops on your side?! Like it would not be hard enough to win a solo fight with a high rank reaver even with ops 2x2?!

    We all know you like it easy Ronron, but cmon...
    Last edited by Tchad; Jun 13 2014 at 09:16 AM.
    Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Tchad View Post
    Do you really think I care about fighting you with 3x1 ops on your side?! Like it would not be hard enough to win a solo fight with a high rank reaver even with ops 2x2?!

    We all know you like it easy Ronron, but cmon...
    Do you really think I care if you care if I care? like Churchill once said: "We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." <snicker>

    Now stop whining like some little idiot and fight or go back to grinding npc's in your pve land. I don't think Vic would have df'd out of that outpost while he was in stealth and in his NPC's with just me charging in. More likely he would of gotten another KB off me. But then again, we all know how I like it easy..
    Last edited by DaxMaxtor; Jun 13 2014 at 12:23 PM.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Do you really think I care if you care if I care? like Churchill once said: "We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." <snicker>

    Now stop whining like some little idiot and fight or go back to grinding npc's in your pve land. I don't think Vic would have df'd out of that outpost while he was in stealth and in his NPC's with just me charging in. More likely he would of gotten another KB off me. But then again, we all know how I like it easy..
    You are a funny funny person Ronron.

    You make a post about my DF in SOP and later says you don't care.

    You whine and QQ a lot when creeps are having a hard time and make war speeches and quotes when you have the upper hand.

    You accuse people of PVE in the moors and have the arrogance of telling people how to play or criticize people pay style when you keep all ops red to have an easier fight.

    I could lose another few mins and expand a lot the list of your contradictions, but Swift proved well enough that you are not a reasonable person...

    The sad thing is that you really believe the #### you write.

    Go head and believe what you wish. I am the ezmoder.

    Cheers,
    Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

  11. #36
    YO BRAH!

    1v1 ME, HUNTER V REAVER, LIKE A MAN BRAH. BRING IT ON.


    The lulz. Ooooh the lulz.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

  12. #37

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Do you really think I care if you care if I care? like Churchill once said: "We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." <snicker>

    Now stop whining like some little idiot and fight or go back to grinding npc's in your pve land. I don't think Vic would have df'd out of that outpost while he was in stealth and in his NPC's with just me charging in. More likely he would of gotten another KB off me. But then again, we all know how I like it easy..
    I probably would have df'd too
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Extenzorz View Post
    Creep response;


  15. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,698
    well could the freeps that are back please step outside GV so I could kill them? ty
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Tchad View Post
    You are a funny funny person Ronron.

    You make a post about my DF in SOP and later says you don't care.

    You whine and QQ a lot when creeps are having a hard time and make war speeches and quotes when you have the upper hand.

    You accuse people of PVE in the moors and have the arrogance of telling people how to play or criticize people pay style when you keep all ops red to have an easier fight.

    I could lose another few mins and expand a lot the list of your contradictions, but Swift proved well enough that you are not a reasonable person...

    The sad thing is that you really believe the #### you write.

    Go head and believe what you wish. I am the ezmoder.

    Cheers,
    If you only spent a little more time in the Ettenmoors actually PvPing you'd see how funny this is..

    First off, I never start the OP wars.. Secondly, your pointing to someone who is a fair weather/part time player at best as proof of anything and lastly I do not and have never come out and avoided pvp in a pvp zone and I've got the 9k deaths to prove it.. No one except maybe Vinner has been ganked more than I have.. So go whine to someone else.

    So yea, I guess you can say I do believe the **** I say...
    Last edited by DaxMaxtor; Jun 14 2014 at 07:25 AM.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    I probably would have df'd too
    You didn't df at Isen OP that time. You didn't df at the fight just below the cows by the crossroads and you didn't df again when I came back. Just saying I havn't seen you df from a solo encounter with Ronnug ever...
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    If you only spent a little more time in the Ettenmoors actually PvPing you'd see how funny this is..
    Yeah... very good point.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    First off, I never start the OP wars..
    Any intelligent person know better then discuss who started, they know that gets nowhere. On the other hand, we all know who keeps doing it. Even some of your friends on creep side criticize your ways... but nothing will make you see beyond your own hate...

    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Secondly, your pointing to someone who is a fair weather/part time player at best as proof of anything
    Again... EXCELLENT argument, in line with the 1st.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    and lastly I do not and have never come out and avoided pvp in a pvp zone and I've got the 9k deaths to prove it.. No one except maybe Vinner has been ganked more than I have.. So go whine to someone else.

    So yea, I guess you can say I do believe the **** I say...
    Dude, what the hell are you talking about?
    Last edited by Tchad; Jun 14 2014 at 09:44 AM.
    Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

  19. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    lastly I do not and have never come out and avoided pvp in a pvp zone and I've got the 9k deaths to prove it.. No one except maybe Vinner has been ganked more than I have.. So go whine to someone else.
    Dying = real PvP? So Javathegut never PvP'd because he has very few deaths because he was a damn good player and killed people and got out skillfully?

    Just... aaah whatever. #### it. I'm not doing this anymore. Believe what you want to Ronnug, enjoy your game.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    Dying = real PvP? So Javathegut never PvP'd because he has very few deaths because he was a damn good player and killed people and got out skillfully?

    Just... aaah whatever. #### it. I'm not doing this anymore. Believe what you want to Ronnug, enjoy your game.
    Ughidontknow rnk 14 hunter...Tripso rnk 6 burg...Izeatzfreepz rnk 8 warg....Yells rnk 10 warleader
    Leader of The Hobbit Syndicate
    "Everyone wants to be the hero and no one wants to be support"

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    Dying = real PvP? So Javathegut never PvP'd because he has very few deaths because he was a damn good player and killed people and got out skillfully?

    Just... aaah whatever. #### it. I'm not doing this anymore. Believe what you want to Ronnug, enjoy your game.
    Either log in and play, back up what you say or get over it and go away.. this constant trolling can't be healthy..
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Tchad View Post
    Dude, what the hell are you talking about?
    I'm talking about how us "Idiots" roll.. and you need to check your sources (my so-called friends you know so well) because your being fed miss-information. I know for a fact you haven't witnessed any of it yourself. Just like I didn't flip the OP you Df'd from. I saw what I saw and I'm wondering why you feel like you have to make up stuff?

    As a matter of fact, ask around.. More than one person has seen me set in one of those OP's and wait til it got flipped back before I attacked. Like I said, I don't start the OP wars game, but I will certainly play it rather than camping GV.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    1,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Tchad View Post
    Hmmm... says the guy who is famous for running from the group fights on the 1st smallest risk that he might lose? I can see you waiting anxious to have something on me and your happy face when you saw my post. I bet you enjoyed... but wait a bit.... again... you are wrong.
    I'm not wrong. YOU typed it. Sometimes I get caught by a Freep flipping an OP and I stick around even though I may die. When I unlocked my spider, it had 5 stars, back from when stars meant something, at level 65. It only had 1 audacity, and I kept it at 1 audacity for quite some time as a challange because spider is ezmode right now. One of the first days I logged in, still 5 stars, I was flipping AEOP and got caught by a Warden who I've not yet seen again, name began with an "L", but anyway, that guy gave me a hell of a time and got me down to 2-3k a few times. Some other spider came to the OP and killed him with me, and if they hadn't, I surely would have died. I could've ran. I could've saved my stars, with GREAT ease, because spider is one of the easiest classes to escape on, but I didn't. I was willing to lose my now defunct stars that I worked for months for back at 65, with Vic and Swift constantly hunting me, but I stayed and fought the guy with the risk of undoing all that hard work. Since I unlocked my spider, he has accrued 60 or so deaths.
    [img]https://puu.sh/eEtPr/e6936d48fb.jpg[/img]
    [color=darkred]High Chieftan Urukhaithere + Chieftan Vargburz + Commander Annorian + Liutenant Professorbananas[/color]

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,698
    Map out after taking OP and nobody minds.
    See who shows up before you take off and everyone loses their mind.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    I'm talking about how us "Idiots" roll.. and you need to check your sources (my so-called friends you know so well) because your being fed miss-information. I know for a fact you haven't witnessed any of it yourself. Just like I didn't flip the OP you Df'd from. I saw what I saw and I'm wondering why you feel like you have to make up stuff?

    As a matter of fact, ask around.. More than one person has seen me set in one of those OP's and wait til it got flipped back before I attacked. Like I said, I don't start the OP wars game, but I will certainly play it rather than camping GV.
    I saw you flipping ops uneven more then once, I don't need sources. More people saw, they may not be your friends (my mistake there), but they sure are people who you regularly group up with.

    Anyway, this is more the point less. Flip the ops, don't flip the ops, whatever.... go play and feel good about yourself.
    Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

 

 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload