We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Freeps are back

Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    You stealing my wood again?
    ALL UR WOOD R BELONG 2 ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! muahhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Again, and I'm guessing it's probably due to your lack of involvement in this Game and it's PvP, but you're failing to take into account who my Reaver is. General consensus is that Ronnug is one of the poorest played Reavers on the Server and I honestly can't argue that.

Now I understand that your suppose to be a very talented player (not that I'd know because I just haven't seen you out enough to make that judgement), but it would be understandable if it was you playing that rank 14 Reaver. Even Vic has to own up to getting a fair share of kb's on me and even some of them came without him being in stealth and in his npc's.

Then again, maybe MellarYellar isn't the caliber of player that Vic is. I really don't know.. Hydrain on the other hand is at best a Gunnor level player. That's why I ran out and dismounted him at the rez as all of them were mounting up and riding off. It was my intention to get a super ez kb off him if the rest continued on without his laggin behind behtah... <snicker>

Maybe Hydrain should have blotted out his text box to protect the innocent.. lol

You guys are seriously cracking me up.. This is more fun than the pvp your providing us creeps in the moors for sure...
    I love you to pieces Gun, you were my brother in arms, but coming from a guy you respect in me and ofc knows his 1v1s considering myself the unofficial 1v1 arbitrator having the most 1v1 exp outta of anyone here, I can assure you, Hydrain is a great player and 1v1er; shortly before he left to Zerglimir, he was prob one of the best 1v1 reavers on the server once he got more practice at 1v1ing through experience (and ofc going up against Gladden's toughest warriors ). The fact he is playing a class, that can be effective in the right hands, yet one of the weaker freep classes, in a hunter against creeps is something to be admired, esp for those that take on the arduous task of soloing.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    I love you to pieces Gun, you were my brother in arms, but coming from a guy you respect in me and ofc knows his 1v1s considering myself the unofficial 1v1 arbitrator having the most 1v1 exp outta of anyone here, I can assure you, Hydrain is a great player and 1v1er; shortly before he left to Zerglimir, he was prob one of the best 1v1 reavers on the server once he got more practice at 1v1ing through experience (and ofc going up against Gladden's toughest warriors ). The fact he is playing a class, that can be effective in the right hands, yet one of the weaker freep classes, in a hunter against creeps is something to be admired, esp for those that take on the arduous task of soloing.
    No doubt what you say is true but if you are really bored, go back to the beginning and read this entire thread. You've known me long enough to know I rarely ever directly call the kettle black, going all the way back to "Pretty Gunnor" and the Gembo days.

Start with the title of this thread, and not playing much of late you may not see the irony in that alone but the Freeps really aren't back. The only time you see any resistance is when Vic rallies them. Otherwise they are stuck to a few select, brave souls who wonder out in small groups and get zerged for the most part to those who avoid pvp altogether by night capping and only playing when they can camp somewhere.

Take your friends pic for instance? Where were we (rez camping one Creep)? Now do give credit to Vic, It seemed he was trying to pull away from the rez but as you can see in your friends own text window, he kept lagging behind and getting de-horsed and the group had to keep coming back to his rescue.

I died several times in the encounters at that Rez but your friend isn't showing those pics. I also killed a few of the underpowered Freeps in that group. As good as your friend may have been in the past, it certainly isn't showing now with his newly adopted play-style which imitates most of the Freeps that play now. People change, some get more aggressive while others give up more easily now.

Nembwit is a good example, took him a couple of expansions but he's suddenly a pvp beast. A few nights ago we had a 2v1 where me and a newbie spider killed him at least 4 or 5 time at AEOP. Granted he was getting a kill most every encounter but it was so out of character for him. I think he's finally realizing that getting killed in a video game really doesn't hurt that much.

Now granted, a Hunter is the most gimp class in the Moors right now but explain to me why I should start crying for them? You made a name for yourself playing solo with broken armor and less than the best equipment on the longest running, most gimp class in this game and wasn't another Guardian named Gunnor around back then? Even refusing to use OP Stance for the longest when it came out? Yea, I gave in, went OP Stance and even gave 1v1ing an honest attempt to only discover what I knew I would. Once I started beating players I shouldn't be able to beat, I completely lost interest in playing my Tank. I don't really know, but I suspect you can relate.

Now with all that said, did this thread not go from only one post to now 4 pages of some really funny and hypocritical post? I love this part of the game nearly as much as I enjoy the in-game play.. I enjoy knowing I'm not the only "IDIOT" in this game..
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Mucica View Post
    Exactly.
    and since I've noticed Gun always referring to us freeps as "invaders", here's a different perspective: orcs, uruks and other SERVANTS of Sauron are nothing but a mere pest in our beloved Middle Earth.
    Sadly, lately, odds are against us, but we'll keep on fighting, like Churchill once said: "We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."
    "I shall fight in Hithlad, I shall fight in Hoarhollow and Grothum, I shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength of arms, I shall defend our Moors, whatever the cost may be. I shall fight on the Steps Of Gram, I shall fight in the Coldfells, I shall fight in the fields and in the keeps, I shall fight in the hills; I shall never surrender!!!"

Just sayin.......

MellarYellar.....

Nembwit..
    I know you have one for me as well.

My...how you've changed over the years.

All I seem to see from you now is insults and put downs.

That's not drama, verbal pvp, or entertainment.

It's just rudeness.....and an insight into your non-pixelated charecter.

Maybe i'll come back just to kill you.

On my hunter.

o.O

Take your friends pic for instance? Where were we (rez camping one Creep)? Now do give credit to Vic, It seemed he was trying to pull away from the rez but as you can see in your friends own text window, he kept lagging behind and getting de-horsed and the group had to keep coming back to his rescue.

I died several times in the encounters at that Rez but your friend isn't showing those pics. I also killed a few of the underpowered Freeps in that group. As good as your friend may have been in the past, it certainly isn't showing now with his newly adopted play-style which imitates most of the Freeps that play now. People change, some get more aggressive while others give up more easily now.
    I love how you are so obsessed over it and have an exact memory of everything that happened. But, I believe we stayed at the rez (vic willing) and farmed you and the noob crew for a good thirty minutes. We never tried to leave the rez until too many creeps showed up. What happened was that you kept coming out and got farmed, but keep trying to make yourself look like you have any value on creepside, because to us you are just free renown

Nembwit is a good example, took him a couple of expansions but he's suddenly a pvp beast. A few nights ago we had a 2v1 where me and a newbie spider killed him at least 4 or 5 time at AEOP. Granted he was getting a kill most every encounter but it was so out of character for him. I think he's finally realizing that getting killed in a video game really doesn't hurt that much.
    He plays a guardian.

Once I started beating players I shouldn't be able to beat, I completely lost interest in playing my Tank. I don't really know, but I suspect you can relate.
    I'm surprised you haven't lost interest in your reaver, then. After 1 day of beating high ranked players in 1v1's with half audacity I was pretty bored. Then again, they don't make reavers like they used to.

Guards were a "gimp class" in the moors?

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    Before overpower
    Ughidontknow rnk 14 hunter...Tripso rnk 6 burg...Izeatzfreepz rnk 8 warg....Yells rnk 10 warleader
    Leader of The Hobbit Syndicate
    "Everyone wants to be the hero and no one wants to be support"

Start with the title of this thread, and not playing much of late you may not see the irony in that alone but the Freeps really aren't back. The only time you see any resistance is when Vic rallies them.
    There are plenty of other players who lead on freepside on a regular basis. This past week I have hardly even led a raid or called targets when I've gotten on as there were other freeps who already had established raids out.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Well I haven't even logged on in a week, even more than that actually stuck around and played. That being said I believe I now rate to have my opinion be known to the Gladden PvP population.

From this day on, it now shall be known by all who educate themselves with this great work of introspective, retrospective, and perspective online literature.

No doubt what you say is true but if you are really bored, go back to the beginning and read this entire thread. You've known me long enough to know I rarely ever directly call the kettle black, going all the way back to "Pretty Gunnor" and the Gembo days.

Start with the title of this thread, and not playing much of late you may not see the irony in that alone but the Freeps really aren't back. The only time you see any resistance is when Vic rallies them. Otherwise they are stuck to a few select, brave souls who wonder out in small groups and get zerged for the most part to those who avoid pvp altogether by night capping and only playing when they can camp somewhere.

Now granted, a Hunter is the most gimp class in the Moors right now but explain to me why I should start crying for them? You made a name for yourself playing solo with broken armor and less than the best equipment on the longest running, most gimp class in this game and wasn't another Guardian named Gunnor around back then? Even refusing to use OP Stance for the longest when it came out? Yea, I gave in, went OP Stance and even gave 1v1ing an honest attempt to only discover what I knew I would. Once I started beating players I shouldn't be able to beat, I completely lost interest in playing my Tank. I don't really know, but I suspect you can relate.

Now with all that said, did this thread not go from only one post to now 4 pages of some really funny and hypocritical post? I love this part of the game nearly as much as I enjoy the in-game play.. I enjoy knowing I'm not the only "IDIOT" in this game..
    I'm just talking about him as a player overall, I've been out there recently and I still see a quality player. I don't know what happened in this instance persay, but you cant judge someone's skill off of one instance. As for Guardian, they've gotten pretty OP since the start of RoI audacity era, and have been an easy class to play ever since imo, being probably one of the more op classes on freepside, hence why I stopped playing mine as you've had. I don't expect you to cry for the class, I'm not crying for my hunter; I actually think hunters are in a pretty good spot and if played well can still be effective, which is why I play mine and love it. Then again, I never back down from a challenge and love it.

Oh look, 7 more post just as we thought this thread was dieing.. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Intolerance View Post
    I know you have one for me as well.

My...how you've changed over the years.

All I seem to see from you now is insults and put downs.

That's not drama, verbal pvp, or entertainment.

Maybe i'll come back just to kill you.

On my hunter.

o.O
    I have used and heard others call you Allstore but I can't take credit for that one. And besides, I reserve my nicknames for those I consider to be my Nemesis. You've hardly earned that right. You transfer here and transfer there, always looking for greener pvp and your fair-weather play makes Swift look like a true champion of the Free People.

I'm glad you think you know me so well, which kind of baffles me. I can say I hardly know you except for the very limited interaction we've had in this video game. But if it makes you feel good to act so, go for it.. No sweat off my back.

And lastly, with what little I've seen of your hunter in the last couple of expansions and all your whining about how gimped it was then, I don't think you'd like it any better now, especially sense Hunters are the most gimped class in game atm.. Hey I could be wrong but I suspect we'd see more of your creep spy crying in OOC than we'd see of you actually pvp'ing on your Freep Hunter.. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDemon07 View Post
    I love how you are so obsessed over it and have an exact memory of everything that happened. But, I believe we stayed at the rez (vic willing) and farmed you and the noob crew for a good thirty minutes. We never tried to leave the rez until too many creeps showed up. What happened was that you kept coming out and got farmed, but keep trying to make yourself look like you have any value on creepside, because to us you are just free renown

He plays a guardian.

I'm surprised you haven't lost interest in your reaver, then. After 1 day of beating high ranked players in 1v1's with half audacity I was pretty bored. Then again, they don't make reavers like they used to.
    Now I want deny getting farmed. No one dies more than I do all over our little map, but for you to claim you camped me for 30 minutes at a Rez does get a chuckle out of me. That just goes to show how little you actually know about Ronnug's play. Unlike some of you, it isn't the renown/infamy or rank that brings me back again and again and everyone knows just how much any camp bores me to tears.

Hey, your last statement has hit home somewhat. I am actually getting a little bored. If not for the few good players on Freepside like Nembwit, Drukarth, Coldfell and others who don't find my Reaver to be Overpowered at all, I'd probably stop playing it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    There are plenty of other players who lead on freepside on a regular basis. This past week I have hardly even led a raid or called targets when I've gotten on as there were other freeps who already had established raids out.
    Good, I'd actually love to see this thread turn around and make me look like the hypocrite I claim to be. I haven't been on much this week but look forward to seeing more Freeps stepping up to the plate when I do come back out.
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Gunnor, you are becoming quite the repetitious forum troll
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

I have used and heard others call you Allstore but I can't take credit for that one. And besides, I reserve my nicknames for those I consider to be my Nemesis. You've hardly earned that right. You transfer here and transfer there, always looking for greener pvp and your fair-weather play makes Swift look like a true champion of the Free People.

I'm glad you think you know me so well, which kind of baffles me. I can say I hardly know you except for the very limited interaction we've had in this video game. But if it makes you feel good to act so, go for it.. No sweat off my back.

And lastly, with what little I've seen of your hunter in the last couple of expansions and all your whining about how gimped it was then, I don't think you'd like it any better now, especially sense Hunters are the most gimped class in game atm.. Hey I could be wrong but I suspect we'd see more of your creep spy crying in OOC than we'd see of you actually pvp'ing on your Freep Hunter.. hahaha.

Lol.....without intending this to be an insult, but rather a concerned insight...I honestly think you may be entering early stage senile dementia if you indeed believe the bulk of what you say.

Gunnor, you are becoming quite the repetitious forum troll

We actually agree on something......marking this day on my calendar

You transfer here and transfer there, always looking for greener pvp and your fair-weather play makes Swift look like a true champion of the Free People.

Just change the name of this thread to "Kerelas is back." 'Cause I am.

A "forum troll", "senile dementia, "obsessive", and repeatedly posting the same video over and over? You guys disappoint me. I sure miss the days of old where these forums were a challenge. I miss Genbo, Valistar and even Kalib. Even Vic has become stagnate. Just another example of how the pool of players has declined.

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    Not only were they gimp before OP stance but according to Silverest, "anyone who brings a Guardian to the Moors is an idiot". I wonder if some of you were related to him?

You alright gunnor? You've seemed irritable and upset these past few weeks and to be taking it out on everyone. .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    You alright gunnor? You've seemed irritable and upset these past few weeks and to be taking it out on everyone. .-.
    Thanks for your concern, I'm fine... but I'm confused? Do we group together? Have we shared time together in game that gives you this insight?

I think we still haven't answered the crucial question in this thread.

I'm going to step out of character here for a moment just to touch on something.

Ragging someone for avoiding pvp in a pvp zone, calling one another noobs, idiots and so on, related to their game play is keeping things within context and can be considered trash talk.

I actually thought Mellar Yellar's jab about farming me and me being nothing but ez infamy was a decent jab to say the least. It's well within the context of what we're doing here.

but when you post something like this:

and then turn around and post:

Lol.....without intending this to be an insult, but rather a concerned insight...I honestly think you may be entering early stage senile dementia if you indeed believe the bulk of what you say.
    I do wonder what that person's non-pixelated character is really like?

I'm sure he's never had a loved one that suffered from Alzheimer or dementia and he actually might be right about me suffering from it, or not. It's really irrelevant. Even if I did, I wouldn't play the "feel sorry for me card" in the context of an online game. This just isn't the media for that kind of stuff.

This really isn't a biggie either, I'm sure he meant it within the context of what we're doing.

and please guys, check my history? In the seven yrs I've been playing this game, I've always been an insulting, trash talking redneck. No different from what I've been doing right here in this thread. This isn't at all out of character for me and there is nothing going on in my personal life that's causing it now.

Minas Morgul, previously Angmar, Read the books casual.
    Ronnug's always been a "grumpy old fart" (ingame). Why are people surprised about it now? I think he makes some excellent points.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Ronnug's always been a "grumpy old fart" (ingame). Why are people surprised about it now? I think he makes some excellent points.
    Oh? Which ones?
    [/CENTER]

Oh? Which ones?
    How about the point that a Creep, trolled in on a Freep Thread called "Freeps are back" that had set stagnate for 24 hours with only one reply and took it to what is almost 5 pages now? Do we Creeps have to show you Freeps how to do everything?

and please guys, check my history? In the seven yrs I've been playing this game, I've always been an insulting, trash talking redneck. No different from what I've been doing right here in this thread. This isn't at all out of character for me and there is nothing going on in my personal life that's causing it now.
    Na Gun, your old trash talking redneck self was moreso in a jocular fashion. This kind of trash talk I sense a Valistarish quality, which isnt very good haha. I've learned speaking your mind on the forums, even if youre right in every aspect of what you're stating, only comes back to bite you from those the lotro critics because most in this game dont like to hear the truth, but I'll let you keep doing what youre doing Gun, cant teach an old dog new tricks .
    Last edited by joshy8910; Jun 21 2014 at 08:16 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast