We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Freeps are back

Hybrid View

Freeps are back

So there were multiple posts in threads, in response to freep's complaints about U13, from creeps complaining about the freeps at GV not grouping or raiding up and just letting themselves get farmed. Now that freeps are regularly grouping up, we get the excuse "creeps don't have any ranked people on".

WTB: More Creeps.

You guys singed it for freeps to bring it. It has been brought. Where yall at now?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Minas Morgul, previously Angmar, Read the books casual.
    When I logged off yesterday the entire map was red and possible just two freeps who were at GV. However, summer is near and I can play throughout the night! Saw Nirrti two days ago :3

What? A Vic Thread with only one reply? We can't have that!!

I'm on my way byutch!! Get ready to donate another kb to my collection... As much as I dislike Leading, if I'm all there is, I'll take any rank and number to be a speed bump in your quest to turn my map blue.

You need not worry, it won't stay blue long Mr Invader... and be sure to kiss the Devs and their autoflips, for if not for them, the only time my map would be blue is when you and your hoard are out bullying me and my poor under ranked comrades.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post

I'm on my way byutch!! Get ready to donate another kb to my collection... As much as I dislike Leading, if I'm all there is, I'll take any rank and number to be a speed bump in your quest to turn my map blue.

You need not worry, it won't stay blue long Mr Invader... and be sure to kiss the Devs and their autoflips, for if not for them, the only time my map would be blue is when you and your hoard are out bullying me and my poor under ranked comrades.
    You should've have been out earlier, Ronnug. The creeps had a good bit out w/ a fair amount of ranked folks, and 6 wls and 3 defilers to keep you up and swinging.
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    You should've have been out earlier, Ronnug. The creeps had a good bit out w/ a fair amount of ranked folks, and 6 wls and 3 defilers to keep you up and swinging.
    I noticed.. I logged into a Red map and the Relics.. I guess you got what you were asking for.. but all is good.. you and the Nembwit crew are out now with only Tulluk and I to offer any resistance.. Cherish it because it will soon come back home... Without you or Night capping, all your Freeple friends would be getting camped at GV...

PS: Took every cooldown and a pot but thanks for the kb!!! I love killin freeps...
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Those were some pretty good fights yesterday! South Outpost was a nice bit of fighting with a sprinkle of broken leg chase downs in Mini Hobbiton!!!!! As much as I dislike the Delving, that was fun down there too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    So there were multiple posts in threads, in response to freep's complaints about U13, from creeps complaining about the freeps at GV not grouping or raiding up and just letting themselves get farmed. Now that freeps are regularly grouping up, we get the excuse "creeps don't have any ranked people on".

WTB: More Creeps.

You guys singed it for freeps to bring it. It has been brought. Where yall at now?
    I haven't been able to play the last couple of days...sounds like the food levels have increased. Looking forward to the action.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    Quite the opposite. Most of the long term freeps are just bored with the current creep attitude in u13.

Minas Morgul, previously Angmar, Read the books casual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tchad View Post
    Quite the opposite. Most of the long term freeps are just bored with the current creep attitude in u13.
    I've been bored by the freeps since I started this game and I refuse to change that attitude ^^

Exactly.
    and since I've noticed Gun always referring to us freeps as "invaders", here's a different perspective: orcs, uruks and other SERVANTS of Sauron are nothing but a mere pest in our beloved Middle Earth.
    Sadly, lately, odds are against us, but we'll keep on fighting, like Churchill once said: "We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    You're welcome Vic!! hehe

and Mucica, let me fix this for you, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Mucica View Post
    Exactly.
    and since I've noticed Gun always referring to us freeps as "invaders", here's a different perspective: orcs, uruks and other SERVANTS of Sauron are nothing but a mere pest in our beloved Middle Earth.
    Sadly, lately, odds are against us, until Vic logs onto his Hunter (which is really the ONLY UnderPowered Freep Class atm) but we'll keep on fighting, like Churchill once said: "We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."
    Also I don't know of a Churchill in LotR. Is that from another game perhaps? Are all those "orcs, uruks and other SERVANTS of Sauron" he is killing, NPC's in all the rest of Middle Earth (where we Real Creeps aren't allowed by the way) or has Churchill actually mapped into MY only PvE/PvP zone and faced non-npc characters?

Please inform all your Freep allies that we aren't npc's here in the Ettenmoors and there is nothing even or fair about our PvP here and I don't recall it ever being so. Doesn't matter if it's 4 Fire RK's, 4 minnies, 4 LM's and 4 Cappies or 6 WL's and 6 Defilers, It's War and it's us poor ugly and unloved Creeps trying to push the pretty invading selfish Freeps back to their PvE and NPC land...

It's not our fault that the only time you guys have any success is when Vic logs in and has to tell you what to do. Again, we aren't NPC's..

It's geared towards both freeps and creeps. All in good fun though. Just poking the beehive so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger06 View Post
    I haven't been able to play the last couple of days...sounds like the food levels have increased. Looking forward to the action.
    Hope to see you back out soon, Wolf!
    [/CENTER]