We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Pvp Action?

Pvp Action?

So a friend and I were considering a transfer to a different server on our alts to have a little bit more fun that usual, as well as have a different server to go to for more verity in PvMP action. So as a result i am writing this thread to see how the action is on this server Any information would be helpful thanks!
    Live-Leben in vollen Zügen!

Quote Originally Posted by TeromMoret View Post
    So a friend and I were considering a transfer to a different server on our alts to have a little bit more fun that usual, as well as have a different server to go to for more verity in PvMP action. So as a result i am writing this thread to see how the action is on this server Any information would be helpful thanks!
    If you're american I am sure you will see the only action that occurs nowadays. You'll also find the community here pretty nice, most of it.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Quote Originally Posted by TeromMoret View Post
    In US prime / late night we were having good Raid VS Raid action (mostly Friday, sat and sun), but in the last 2 weeks freeps got a very hard time and lost most of the fights. Now action seems to be a bit slower, but I cannot tell for sure.

Other then that is it pretty much back and forth fights between GV, BV and TR. Sometimes freeps break the GV camp and manage to push the fight to BV or even TR, then creeps call it out in ooc and push freeps back to GV. Usually creeps lure freeps out of GV and the wipe is at GV hill.

1v1 seems to be heating up a bit, but just a bit, don't get too excited.

Give it a try with 1 alt the next Friday and see if you like.
    Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

Compared to the other servers I have played on, Gladden actually seems to have a lot of action comparatively.
    You will almost always find creeps out in the south eastern part of the map and there are almost always freeps out, even though they are mostly at GV. Which is far more than I can say for other smaller servers like Silverlode at the moment.
    The other under-valued part of Gladden that rarely gets mentioned is that both sides have several skilled group/raid leaders who are, for the most part, happy to lead when need be. And both sides leader's play times don't seem to completely overlap either.
    There have been a few days where the action has lasted quite a while, with leads being passed off as people needed to log.
    There was even one day about two weeks ago? Where the action started at about 3pm CST and lasted until 1:30am CST.

TL : DR
    Its a good server, and bring more LMs kill creeps with fire AND lag
    Deltron and TheGodKing

Gladden is great, WE have our drama like every other server. Issue is Freep raid leaders aren't on as much as the creep side atm. We've had plenty of good fights when we're willing to work with each other alil and not log on just to roflstomp pwn the other side in the moors. Just beware the drama or accept how things are gonna be. And know the complaining is strong on both sides for whatever the reason may be.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000139867/signature.png]Noobwhat[/charsig]