We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a couple of people tor RP quest/level with

Hi there,

I am currently looking for people to RP with whilst levelling. I have a story in mind but I am open to suggestions. I currently have characters on Laurelin and snowbourne but I don't mind starting on a new server. I am looking for at least two others to be involved in a probable line up of hunter/mini/guardian. Again nothing is set in stone but if you are interested please either message me or reply to the thread. If you want to message in game my main character I use is Chesterbrand.

Would be nice to recreate the Three Hunters adventure Dwarf guardian, Elf Hunter, Man Captain.
    I have a Dwarf guardian on Laurelin...but I would like to know your project!

Sorry I haven't been on here for a while. I am open to multiple projects so I would be interested in yours too. I have both an elf hunter and a man captain

Noldorin Hunter on Windfola , May our swords slay foes together ! (Felaberrond Silverarrow)

Quote Originally Posted by Randomdave View Post
    Hi there,

I am currently looking for people to RP with whilst levelling. I have a story in mind but I am open to suggestions. I currently have characters on Laurelin and snowbourne but I don't mind starting on a new server. I am looking for at least two others to be involved in a probable line up of hunter/mini/guardian. Again nothing is set in stone but if you are interested please either message me or reply to the thread. If you want to message in game my main character I use is Chesterbrand.
    I have a couple lvl 10 characters on Laurelin, a higher group on Snowbourn, always happy to find someone to RP-adventure with. In-game mail sent to you on Laurelin by Hawkwise.

Hey there, I have not got any in game mail on chesterbrand. I am currently playing mostly on a young and inexperienced guardian by the name of Brianorn. Try giving him a message.

Hey there. I too am looking into this myself. I have a few toons on Laurelin and would be glad to join. You can try Izi. Also, there's a slow leveling group called Slowtro. You can /joinchannel slowtro to speak with them.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

I've been trying to get something like this underway on Landroval, to no avail. I've got a level 34 burg who I was hoping to journey east with a fellowship-sized kin of similarly leveled players. If you check out the thread Wayward Soldiers in the kinship section of the forums, you can see more details as to what i'm looking for in particular and you can see if its a good fit for you.
    Not all those who wander are lost...

What time zone/playing times are you all?