We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Housing chest slots

Are over priced at $10+ for 15 slots. $5 per 15 would be a more reasonable price. Please fix this issue.

The current price is based on what Turbine charges for other storage. You check wardrobe space, vault space or shared storage space prices. You will find that they are all about the same price.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Sure. But: If I buy Wardrobe space, I can use it on all servers. If I want to buy more room for a house chest, I can get it for *exactly one* house, on one server.

Greetings, Polymachos

I seem to recall a post from Turbine somewhere saying they were going to take another look at the price; did I just imagine that?

If not then I wonder what happened with that. I know that I've been waiting on it for my part.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I seem to recall a post from Turbine somewhere saying they were going to take another look at the price; did I just imagine that?

If not then I wonder what happened with that. I know that I've been waiting on it for my part.
    They did adjust them - the ones that cost gold to unlock are a lot cheaper than they were. The ones available for mithril were not changed.

Quote Originally Posted by frickinmuck View Post
    They did adjust them - the ones that cost gold to unlock are a lot cheaper than they were. The ones available for mithril were not changed.
    Ah. That must be what I was thinking of.

I only had a vague memory of it with no remembrance of the details.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by frickinmuck View Post
    Correct. For 100 Mithril which is what 15 slots costs it costs 850 tp which if you buy $19.95 worth of tp equals $11.25. They need to look at this because it is a serious issue.