It really depends on what you feel like doing.
- Gather low level crafting mats to sell in their original state (by this I mean ores as ores, not ingots and so on)
I know, on Eldar at least, some ores sell really well. Silver is one of those which you could farm and sell for a good profit.
Scholar mats also tend to do quite well.
- Farm and sell reputation items as you have been doing.
- Do plenty of instances and skirmishes. Even if you're only getting skirmish marks - you can barter those for desirable items at camp.
- If you get any Sturdy Steel Keys drop, sell those as well. Depending on your server you can usually get between 10-20g per key. Also sell any lootboxes you come across.
- You could also try selling task items in the AH in batches of 10 and see how they do. I'm not sure if there's much of a market for them, but it could be worth a try.
If all that sounds a bit grindy, don't worry about it too much. As you continue to level you'll earn more money anyway. You'll also expose yourself to more things that could be sold and be able to access higher levelled instances etc.
[CENTER][SIZE=3][B]Galuhad | Narvelan[/B]
Lore Breakers of Eldar[/SIZE]
[URL="http://www.lotrointerface.com/list.php?skinnerid=3762"]Plugins[/URL] | [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?538975-Accounts-for-New-Players"]New Player Guide[/URL] | [URL="http://www.twitch.tv/galuhad"]Twitch[/URL]