We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkrist View Post

That is a good question, and I have not tested it much, to be honest. What I figured is that, when you can, it is good to use relics for things that tend to be more difficult to acquire otherwise. We have 8 pieces of jewelry, 7 pieces of armor, and 2 weapons all of which likely give us Agility, Vitality or Morale, and the other common things. Since Power is not really an issue for us anymore, even just a small increase in attacking speed should make a difference, with no real downside. Even with our skills being 'fast', some are still quite slow, like Flashing Blades and Surprise Strike (especially from stealth). I would guess (hope!) reducing attack duration helps with those still, but I have to admit that I have not tested it at all.

I hope that helps, or at least makes sense!
    Neither I have tested anything on the -2,5% Att.Duration. For Champs the case is pretty clear i believe. For burglars could be nice to see some tests. For guardians i have just swapped out a attack duration relic for a parry relic as since i canot imagine that -2,5% on a fast skill comes out with any significant improve - but i cannot quantify this.

This guide is fantastic! It makes this cumbersome system so much easier to understand and it's fun to read too. I always recommend it to people who have questions about the LI's system.

I hope that Turbine gives you 30k TP! (no joke, they really should!)

/a
    "There is always hope." ~ Aragorn

For anyone looking for a single post format, Kaleigh's wonderful LI guide can now also be found at The Cottage of Pen and Play

https://thecottageofpenandplay.wordp...-to-the-grind/

Other good reads

Quote Originally Posted by MericcAngadraug View Post
    For anyone looking for a single post format, Kaleigh's wonderful LI guide can now also be found at The Cottage of Pen and Play

https://thecottageofpenandplay.wordp...-to-the-grind/

Miss Starshine has a number of excellent writings, the one about the recent changes and the general feelings of players made for a very interesting read over morning coffee. I would encourage others to read this brilliant author's other writings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2