We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 109
  1. #1

    Reunion Before the End is Here?

    This thread sounded better in my head than it is starting to look on the screen haha.

    My goal was to see if all the SoM-RoI freeps/creeps that left Ridder after it's hay-day wanted to meet up for a blowout.

    I am not sure I can track down some of the oldies, i.e. Meleo, Thornpaw, Germs, Daenath. But I know where most of the others went to i.e. Wilky, Al, Boom, Rubi, Hurth, etc.

    In other words, 1 more Aza vs Adino fight
    Last edited by ThunderbowStormshard; Jun 13 2014 at 12:25 PM.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC USA
    Posts
    4,181
    3/4 of the people you named dont like and never participated in rvr fights.
    Tsaurel/Telae

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,072
    Apathy wins.


  4. #4
    End of what?
    ~Riddermark~ 2010-2015
    ~Landroval~|BigLloyde (GRD)||Borofir (CH)||Backwaush (DEF)||Aurmpit (RVR)|
    ~Arkenstone~|Mrjingles-1 (WRG)||Achselhohle (DEF)|

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    moors
    Posts
    78
    rubi is on brandywine and asamie is on landroval... i dont know where the others went.
    Mukal

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    108
    Good luck with trying to get the people to come back and the end of what?
    - Second Marshall Battalion-1 ( Currently Semi-retired from Lotro )

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    3/4 of the people you named dont like and never participated in rvr fights.
    hence the reason the negative nelly wasnt mentioned, Syn! :P

    Most of those people did raid with aza or adino long before 75 cap, SoM on Ridder was fantastic. I was curious to see if some oldies would come back for a fun time.

    Adan, how are you? Mukal, yea, Im on BW where most wound up.

    Syn, go bury at GV and voyeur if that tickles your fancy

    I suppose my misguided nostalgia was errant and wishful thinking at best. Just had a moment of fondness for Ridder is all.

    Thorgrum, we will be in myrtle from the 20th thru the 25th. Beer and oysters are on me, ill inbox you my cell
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    hence the reason the negative nelly wasnt mentioned, Syn! :P

    Most of those people did raid with aza or adino long before 75 cap, SoM on Ridder was fantastic. I was curious to see if some oldies would come back for a fun time.

    Adan, how are you? Mukal, yea, Im on BW where most wound up.

    Syn, go bury at GV and voyeur if that tickles your fancy

    I suppose my misguided nostalgia was errant and wishful thinking at best. Just had a moment of fondness for Ridder is all.

    Thorgrum, we will be in myrtle from the 20th thru the 25th. Beer and oysters are on me, ill inbox you my cell
    I have been good and still trying to pretend that this game is not dead. Of course the PvP has been bad like most servers and I end up doing festivals and doing the Hobnanigans event to avoid wasting my time in Ettenmoors. Big Battles needs to be renamed to boring battles and raiding right now is pointless since they are raising our level so i plan on waiting until they have raised our levels and we have to start the regrind over again for new Lis and gear.
    - Second Marshall Battalion-1 ( Currently Semi-retired from Lotro )

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,072
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post

    Thorgrum, we will be in myrtle from the 20th thru the 25th. Beer and oysters are on me, ill inbox you my cell
    I fly back to Boston on the 20th AM but thanks. Ms Thorgrum has a rule about the web, we don't meet people from it due to past experience. I'd explain in more detail but its rated X in nature. When I retire and move back down to Roanoke, then Ill look you up and we'll go hunting and fishing. as I recall you were an outdoors man right? Anyway, good luck with this in game thing. I'll be back in lotro on a more full time basis (3-4 times a week) probably in the fall.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC USA
    Posts
    4,181
    Not even remotely negative. You're just asking a lot of people who detest raid situations is all.

    And that's silly. I never burrowed at GV. I always burrowed at TR where your beloved Adino fed me.
    Tsaurel/Telae

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    Not even remotely negative. You're just asking a lot of people who detest raid situations is all.

    And that's silly. I never burrowed at GV. I always burrowed at TR where your beloved Adino fed me.
    Just down by TR Hot (Closer to TA) spot if I remember correctly, my time as a solo-er led me past there many a time...Only to end up back in the rez.
    [center][IMG]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdoual520eb.png[/IMG]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Renbash-1 ~ Hadrochnyce ~ Lotharius-1 ~ Sabaktes-1[/FONT]
    [color=#FC0303] ~ Riddermark and Brandywine ~[/color]
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uSwToWqYOs/]This probably applies to you.[/url] [/center]

  12. #12
    As Interesting as it sounds.. doubt it will happen, lol.

    Maybe an old school 1v1 circle might work.. would be fun i suppose.
    [URL=http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/davieschristopher/media/Imageforumsstuff_zpsee194db5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag253/davieschristopher/Imageforumsstuff_zpsee194db5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendor View Post
    As Interesting as it sounds.. doubt it will happen, lol.

    Maybe an old school 1v1 circle might work.. would be fun i suppose.
    Yea i knew it sounded better in my head haha.

    And I will pass on the 1v1 circle. Your reaver tore too many #$%$holes to last me a life time.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    I fly back to Boston on the 20th AM but thanks. Ms Thorgrum has a rule about the web, we don't meet people from it due to past experience. I'd explain in more detail but its rated X in nature. When I retire and move back down to Roanoke, then Ill look you up and we'll go hunting and fishing. as I recall you were an outdoors man right? Anyway, good luck with this in game thing. I'll be back in lotro on a more full time basis (3-4 times a week) probably in the fall.
    fair enough. Cheers
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC USA
    Posts
    4,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    I'd explain in more detail but its rated X in nature
    Please...go on. Leave no details out.
    Tsaurel/Telae

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    Please...go on. Leave no details out.
    I cant have any more infractions or its all over and then you'll have to ask me on TS privately, which you and I both know you wont. You remember how uncomfortable the room became when I spoke, LOTRO dosent have a lot of room for grown ups.


  17. #17
    I know it would never happen Tbow, but it's still a cool idea. Wasn't it you who organized a "bounty night" a couple years ago? That made for hours of the funnest (and strangest) PVP I'd ever seen.
    ~Riddermark~ 2010-2015
    ~Landroval~|BigLloyde (GRD)||Borofir (CH)||Backwaush (DEF)||Aurmpit (RVR)|
    ~Arkenstone~|Mrjingles-1 (WRG)||Achselhohle (DEF)|

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by biglloyde View Post
    I know it would never happen Tbow, but it's still a cool idea. Wasn't it you who organized a "bounty night" a couple years ago? That made for hours of the funnest (and strangest) PVP I'd ever seen.
    Yea, after ITA launched, or right before RoI, we had a bounty night. If I recall, the bounties were on the slipperiest freeps and creeps to kill. Durtz, Azusa, Xey, Giggle come to mind. I believe Pic's mini was labeled one, and maybe Germs. That actually turned out well, even if it did empty my coin from that toon.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

  19. #19
    Tbow I'm really disappointed I wasn't one of the oldies you mentioned in the first post. And if I was a bounty, you lost no money off me. No one can kill me.

    But yeah nice idea, like world peace, the end of poverty, and the Pacers beating the Heat is a nice idea.
    Go Hoosiers! IU!

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by beren1017 View Post
    Tbow I'm really disappointed I wasn't one of the oldies you mentioned in the first post. And if I was a bounty, you lost no money off me. No one can kill me.

    But yeah nice idea, like world peace, the end of poverty, and the Pacers beating the Heat is a nice idea.
    ah my dear Germs, how could I forget you. Camping that ridge above the norbogs on the gravy train route to old EC. You made me laugh to tears from the amount of deaths I had haha. Werent you the first FTP 2k rating creep?

    Wouldn't surprise me if you were, lord you were hands down the hipsiest warg, even more than Adans! (love you adan, nohomo)

    I think you were hated more than Ecroz at one point in SoM. If that can be believed. Speaking of hate, Tharov lol. Anyone remember when his burg ganked the relic from Adino? lord the butthurt was strong in the forums that month. 5 locked threads I think
    Last edited by ThunderbowStormshard; Jun 13 2014 at 12:30 PM.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

  21. #21
    That sounds fun

    I do miss the Aza/adino raids. Those were amazing, even though I lagged to death, I miss these days. Cheers!
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnahk View Post
    That sounds fun

    I do miss the Aza/adino raids. Those were amazing, even though I lagged to death, I miss these days. Cheers!
    ya, look at you now, starting a kill gankers of 1v1's thread. Go back to being a rogue and filth, we need more villains in LOTRO.


  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    ya, look at you now, starting a kill gankers of 1v1's thread. Go back to being a rogue and filth, we need more villains in LOTRO.
    Happy to see you show an interest in my posts!
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnahk View Post
    Happy to see you show an interest in my posts!
    No.

    ./1234
    [center][IMG]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdoual520eb.png[/IMG]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Renbash-1 ~ Hadrochnyce ~ Lotharius-1 ~ Sabaktes-1[/FONT]
    [color=#FC0303] ~ Riddermark and Brandywine ~[/color]
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uSwToWqYOs/]This probably applies to you.[/url] [/center]

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    ya, look at you now, starting a kill gankers of 1v1's thread. Go back to being a rogue and filth, we need more villains in LOTRO.


    villains keep things from being too stale. adds a little excitement.
    [center][img]http://goatgoatgoatie.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/3/6/12365137/2253553_orig.png[/img]
    [b]Thegoat, Wargstalk (Riddermark's favorite ganker) & Danceswithgoats[/b] - Riddermark
    [b]Brandywino[/b] - Brandywine[/center]

 

 
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload