We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Meneldor - big active kins right now ?

Used to play on Meneldor years ago ... thinking of transferring a couple of my alts over ... what are the big active kins other than Rare Breed and Helm's Deep ? I've read that Cliff Divers is now defunct ...

Riders of the Mark is a large kin. Officers on most hours through out the day and night.

Quote Originally Posted by iarlnir View Post
    Used to play on Meneldor years ago ... thinking of transferring a couple of my alts over ... what are the big active kins other than Rare Breed and Helm's Deep ? I've read that Cliff Divers is now defunct ...
    Haven't seen Cliff Divers since the end of Mirkwood....Some great people there.

For the most part all of the "big" kins that inhabited Meneldor during LOTRO prime have now moved on or are inactive to some degree.

Hell, even The Inklings said farewell.

GG Turbine!
    Barst
    Skill and Valour
    Landroval

Pretty much. The population of this game is headed the way of the elves, fading into the West as the irresistible call of the Undying Lands beckons incessantly. That and Turbine trashing the game.

I heard I Am Revenant is one of the largest active kins on this server
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    I heard I Am Revenant is one of the largest active kins on this server
    I don't think your hat size counts, elmo.
    Last edited by Aldeld; Jun 16 2014 at 03:26 PM.

IMO, there are 0 big kins on the server. In the past there were several end game raiding kins that people could join. But, with 0 end game content (except for a chicken ball game), there is no reason for large kins anymore.

ts really unfortunate what this game has become. The only thing keeping this game alive is the LOTR story. If this were any other story, I would be gone....and looking at the future of this game, that might not even be enough to keep me here.
    Sunnydski - Rank 11 Captain - Crickhollow (Formerly Meneldor)
    QQunnydski - Reaver - Crickhollow
    Sunnysprint - Rank 7 Warg - Brandywine

Rare Breed is still active and growing. We raid several times a week and are hitting the moors freep and creepside while waiting for new content. We are a fun, adult, drama free kin.

rarebreed.guildlaunch.com

Hafwen, Kin Leader

Remnants of the Holy knights are still a reasonably large kin on the server still raid and run in the moors most nights both Freep and Creep side

Rimfin, Kin officer

Not very active any more, but Guardians of the Forsaken Woods is a nice one :P

Rimenuir: r6 Hunter, Guardians of the Forsaken Woods (officer)
    Lumfatnur: r8 warg, In Breeds

Also multiple of the medium-large Kins on Meneldor are part of a multi alliance these days.

If you need some help in game while on meneldor give me a shout bromwyneth or bangand are my most active alts.

Exiles of Formenos
    www.exileslotro.guildlaunch.com

- Active & Updated Website!
    - Teamspeak3 Server!
    - Weekly Events!

At the moment I would say Rare Breed is one of the largest active kins on the server.
    Dadi / Tyrlas - Arkenstone (Leader - Rare Breed Kin)
    dadislotroguides.com

Rangers of the Black Watch I believe is one of the biggest on the server currently.

Cool

Kinship Exilados da Terra Média conta com diversos players ativos e com lv Cap (lv mais alto do jogo) e tem por objetivo unir todos os brasileiros, inclusive os de outras kinships, pra que possamos acabar com o regionalismo e com a criação de tantas kins brs num jogo gringo. Unir os brs para fazer raids, Big Battles, corridas de tp, ou só pra conversar etc..

A missão é meio utópica e meio difícil de se concretizar, mas já começa a dar seus primeiros passos, já unimos uma antiga kin com a nossa e agora já temos mais de 7 abas de players.

Se vc tiver interesse em se juntar a nós para elevar o espírito da diversão, independente do seu tempo de lotro, estado, etc, junte-se a nós.

Líder: Grimtiadric

Nosso facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/7405...group_activity
    Nosso raidcall: 9591530

Abraço
    Vítor - Arekoth, The Champion, Officer.