We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Most of my toolbar is grayed out!

Starting this morning, all of my combat skills and heals in my toolbars are grayed out. Mounts, travels, and various potions are still there. This has persisted despite traveling and through a couple of log-outs and log-ins. Right now, when I'm spending my time on the Festival it doesn't matter. But the Festival is about to end, and then I'm going to need to use those things to continue playing.

Does anyone know what may have caused this, or how things can be restored?

Don't know what's causing the problem or how to fix it, but have you tried clicking the skills/icons?

This may not be the same thing, but sometimes when I dismount and engage in combat, most of my skills are greyed out, but still usable. The toolbar would be normal again once I left combat.

Hopefully someone can chime in and give you some more help

Well, the first question is - what class are you? For example, if you were an RK, I'd say, check if you have a rune stone equipped. Some of the festival cosmetics are weapons - if you're using, for example, the giant flower, it'll replace your rune stone and none of your class skills will be usable, because an RK can't do anything without a rune stone.

Quote Originally Posted by moebius92 View Post
    Well, the first question is - what class are you? For example, if you were an RK, I'd say, check if you have a rune stone equipped. Some of the festival cosmetics are weapons - if you're using, for example, the giant flower, it'll replace your rune stone and none of your class skills will be usable, because an RK can't do anything without a rune stone.
    Brilliant. that was it. I had a "Note of Affection" equipped instead of my runestone. Thanks!