We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Woodland Ranger outfit help

Reckon my cosmetically obsessed fellows could help me with this one...

On a few of the sites I've seen bits of or the whole outfit called Woodland Ranger. All I've been able to piece together is it's part of Vol III Book 11, and Lotro-wiki says something about a deed involving interludes.

I just finished Vol III book 11 on my Burglar, and did not see anything about these interludes to earn the outfit. Can y'all tell me more about this? I'd love to get that outfit.
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

Head back to Nona's cave. Right by Gleowine there's a map. Click on the map and do the interludes. I don't recall which set of interludes gives that outfit, as there's two of them, but you can get two outfits by completing all seven interludes.

Enjoy

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

Quote Originally Posted by Laire View Post
    Head back to Nona's cave. Right by Gleowine there's a map. Click on the map and do the interludes. I don't recall which set of interludes gives that outfit, as there's two of them, but you can get two outfits by completing all seven interludes.

Enjoy
    Thanks for the reply! I can still do these even if I've completed Book 11 you think?

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

That I am honestly not sure about, but I would be very surprised if you could not. I know that I can do the interludes for book 14 (no cosmetics there) even though I have completed the book.

It's worth giving it a shot.

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

Woot! I finally got the Woodland Ranger outfit! Thanks again Laire for your help.

I thought y'all might like to see what the default colors look like.

Head: Woodland Ranger's Hood (defaultTurquoise)
    Shoulders: Woodland Ranger's Shoulderwrap(default Ered Luin blue)
    Back: Woodland Ranger's Cloak (defaultYellow)
    Chest: Woodland Ranger's Tunic (default Steel Blue)
    Hands: Woodland Ranger's Gauntlets(default Steel Blue)
    Feet: Woodland Ranger's Boots(default Olive)

Steel Blue? This color was introduced after the Wildermore quest line, how is this possible?

Greetings, Polymachos